Bloody Moon (Halloween special!🎃)

3d person pov:

Akame and Kurome were chasing her, their love.  Y/n chan was in the Night Raids and Akame had fallen in love with her. But one time y/n helped Tastumi who was begin chased by Esedheat, Kurome was trying with the others Jagers to kill them. But she found y/n, that beautiful girl. She had this confidence in her eyes, she wasn't fearful. That's one of the things that made Kurome fall in love with her.
When Akame and Kurome were fighting and they  find out that
they had both a crush on y/n,the battle was  even more cruel than before, but then Akame had an idea.

Akame pov:
" I'm glad we had the idea of sharing her. It's perfect! We can stay together forever, as sister and lovers!" my little sister said.
I smiled.   " I'm glad too, when we get her we're going to make sure she will love her new home"
"!"
" What?"
" I think I saw her! She is blocked by a root of a tree!"
Here's our chance!

Y/n pov:

Shit! I can't move! They will find me!
It's surprising that the weren't even running! Akame is really fast, according to Leone, she's more fast than Esedheat; Leone defined her speed even massively hypersonic. ( Check internet dudes😜)
So, for her, my speed it's really low.

I watch behind me and saw them slowly move towards me. They were smiling and covered in blood.

" Y/n! Do you need help?" They begin to alight on me, a sweet smile across their face

They begin to alight on me, a sweet smile across their face.
Akame gently hug me and she leaned her head on my back. Kurome cut the root with her katana.
When she finished I tried to struggle but the grip of Akame is really strong. I can't even move! I feel a sharp pain on my neck and I realized Akame injected something in my neck. My eyes began to slowly close. Just before I pass out I feel they hugging me, their warm body next to mine.

" We love you so much, y/n"

---Time skip~~~

I woke up in a bedroom, chained by a  bed. I tried to struggle, but I fail.
If I can't try to get free at least I have to understand where I am. Looking around, I don't recognize anything.
The bed is near a window. I can see a wood and the red moon light through the trees. The wood is really dark and if I try to look forward, the only thing I see is darkness.
The rooms is quite dark, I can see that the bed has white sheet. I can't tell if the room is painted white or any else colour. There are red flower near the window and on the bedside table.
The door is closed and I can see a light behind it. There are no lights in the room. That two crazy girls will have tough that strong lights will woke me up. I hear someone singing behind the door.

Kurome pov:
* Humming a song*

Kurome pov:* Humming a song*