Angel and Demon.

Akame and Kurome are half demon and half angel. They are in love with the human reader.

Y/n was heading to school, knowing today her bully, Seryu was going make hell to her. But somehow, she felt more strong today than the other days. In the past weeks, she felt like someone was protecting her.

Making her way to school, Y/n encountered Seryu.
" Hi bitch!"
" Hi Seryu..."
Y/n actually think Seryu is in love with her, because she's been eyeing her a lot and she's been trying to get Y/n attention.

" So how shall I torture you today?"
"..."
" What?! Not listening? Well I making sure you know who the fuck rules here"

She's pinning you at a wall.
" I make the rules and you respect them either you like it or not."

Suddently, the already cloudy sky turned back, almost if the abyss turned upside down.  Rain falls hard and from a dark alley, two figures walking together.
Two girls with black hair, they look like sisters or something.

One is taller, with long hair and big angels like wings, the left one black, the right white. She had marks running all over her body.
The other one is smaller, with short hair tied up, she has wing like the other one, just her left wings is white, the right black.
They both have a crown like angels, but black.

"?!"
" What the fuck..." Seryu said with a shaking voice.
They come closer, and their eyes shining.

" We should punish her ,Kurome"
" We'll do it Akame oneechan, just make sure she suffer."

The one called Akame pinned Seryu to the wall by her throat.

" Do not ever touch Y/n again or else..."

From the crowns a back substance leak and fall on both sisters hands, crating a katana.

" You'll faces the consequences".

Seryu run away, without looking back. The two girls coming towards you, Akame hugging you as well as Kurome. 

" Do not worry Y/n chan" Kurome said.

Akame and Kurome wings closed protectively around us.

" You're safe now"

This is really short sorry 😅