Finally not alone (Furry 🐺 Akame)

(Werewolf Akame x fem reader Modern Au). Even if in the pic she hasn't furry hair just imagine her with them.

Y/n pov:

After a long day at school I'm finally going home, which wouldn't be bad except for the fact that I live in the suburbs. I feel safe because I live in a animated neighborhood but walking to home in the dark while it's 6 pm in winter isn't exactly reassuring. To make it worse all the street lamps on our neighborhood are broken and they should by tomorrow. Now that I think about it all this lasts weeks something strange it's happening. I kept finding dead animals in front of my house. First it was only small animals: birds, squirrel and little rabbits. But then....
the animals get bigger. I've found big hares, cats, dogs, even a deer once!
Since I am unlucky today I've heard that a crazy psychopath named Zank had escaped from his psychiatric hospital, he's going around killing people.
Oh God... This looks like a horror movie. It's too real.... I hope....

I feel something on my shoulder, looking up a man in a hospital suit looking at me, with lunatic eyes and a creepy smile.
Are you fucking kidding me?

" Good evening"

Analyzing the situation...
If I run, this fucker's gonna kill me.
If I do nothing, he will come near ma and chop my head off.
"... you don't talk too much..."
What?
" Well... you see... it's bad..."

Oh God. He's going to run to catch me, he's only finishing the talking.

"Because my hobby is talking, besides chop heads off!"

I'm trying to running to my house, at the time I touch the door he grab my shoulder and trow me at the ground.

He's about to kill me!

Something blocked him...

And killed him.

A girl, with long furry hair, wolf ears and wolf tail is standing, now ahead me. She looks at me, her red eyes meeting mine as her ears twitch.
She's covered in blood and dirty.

She leaned on the ground, coming to me. She start to smell me. I'm red from embarrassment.
"..."

Akame pov:

That girl... smell... like......mate.
"Come on! Come inside" I follow her inside her big house. I brought her gift all the past months. I brought squirrels, hares, rabbits and even a deer. But she didn't take them and instead she called strange people that take my gift. 

She take my dirt hand and I blush. •/////•
My tail twitches.
We go to a big room, it's white and there's something like one of those place were the humans wash themselves.

"Come on, strip."
"?!"
" I can't wash you with these ragged clothes! Don't worry I'll wash it later."
I'm so embarrassed...
I began to strip myself.
I growled.
I'm fully naked. She's begins to strip herself.
"?!"
"Oh my God fucking chill! I can't properly wash you if I don't come with you in the bath! Now I'll put the water in."
Steamy water falls from that circled thing upon the little withe water well,
I curiously watch it. The (h/c) girl tugs my tail, she has the circled thing in her hand. " Is the temperature of the water good?" I nod yes.
I have hidden my thing of the crotch between my hand this entire time.
" Well then, I'll have to clean you first"

She point the circled thing to me and a jet of hot water splash on me.
"Ah!"
She laughs.
"C'mon now, get in"

. . .

Y/n pov:

We are sitting together in the bathtub. I decided to shower myself with Akame. I felt her tail twitching in the water as i sunk with her in the bath. She watched me with a soft look, she then gestured her chin. A bit confused I scratched her chin and she respond happily. "Ok Ok I got it." we rested in the bath together

Finally not alone.