the date pt 1

Mason: Hey William  could you come in here please , Mason said with a soft voice.

Will walked in the room only to find Mason sitting at the table reading from a book, Hello Mason Will said with a  warm smile , Mason looked up and smiled back at him.

Mason: So I  was thinking William , we've never really had time for ourselves , and I know we've had a lot going on with all  weird dares , But that's beside the point. I was wondering if you'd let me treat you to a nice dinner at a fine dining restaurant this evening ? He asked politely, 

Will became flustered , and could barley get the words out of his mouth, He nodded in reply .

Mason gave a warm smile towards the Blue haired fellow , and started making arrangements.  

                                                                                Few hours later

Mason: William dear could you come help me ?  I cant tie a bow tie, and I know you could help me.

William walked into the bedroom , only to find Mason struggling with his bow tie , He gave a short chuckle , and walked over to Mason , Silly your suppose to go over, and under , he told him.

Mason's face became flustered of embarrassment , I  know it's it's just i wanted you to tie it that way I  could do this , He placed one hand on Wills waist ,and pulled him close , then with his other hand ,He placed it upon the Blue haired fellows cheek and gave a sweet passionate kiss, in which the Blue haired fellow melted into their kiss , He pulled back , and he was flustered , oh my~ that was quite nice Mason , he cooed to his lover .