ford x stanley!? teaser

He snuck into Ford's lab looking around thinking to himself wow Poindexter has a lot of stuff down here He thought to himself as he noticed a small bottle on the table by the bookshelf , Hmm what do we have here? He studied the bottle carefully trying to find any labels , Huh Poindexter must have not labeled you yet* He said smugly , He took the bottle ,and chugged it , only to belche afterward .

Coincidentally around that time already heading back down to his laboratory after returning from his trek to gather some documentation on creatures and studyable samples to gather more anatomical, biological and ancestral data on what anomalies he could - Ford would pause as he'd catch his sibling committing the act of consuming of the unlabeled/untested chemical mixtures off the chem shelf. "STANLEY!!" The elderly scientist exclaimed, dropping his collected notes as he'd rush over to shake his brother's shoulders "Lee! What in the name of Tesla's coils are you doing down here!? And just why would you think consuming unlabeled bottles in my lab a good idea?!?!?!"

He got dizzy , as his brother ran up to him ,and shook him , S Stanford I don't feel so go- He was cut off as he fell to the floor unconscious. but you notice changes of my body , My chest grew large , and my body grew slim.

First off instinctively panicking, yet with a solid enough composure to nonchalantly examine his brother's pulse the moment his sibling fell unconscious. Upon verifying that his sibling were well, a wave of relief in regard to that plaguing thought washed over him "The moment you wake up, we're having a long talk about this incident, Lee." Ford grumbled, taking Stanley into his arms he'd proceed to carry him out, only to stumble onto noticing the anatomical changes that'd begun to occur with his brother. Stanford fell silent, flustering a bright embarrassed shade of red with little clue as to how he'd go about explaining what were going on with his brother when he were to awake

He woke up a bit noticing you were holding him * he had a rather feminine voice* S Stanford? he said slowly trying to gain knowledge of what's going on , when he realized his voice were different , he let out a panicked screech.

let me know if i should continue writing