Switch a roo pt 2 /Bill's first love

Will:So what should we do Pinetree?

Dipper: Maybe we could go on a nature walk in the woods?

Will: That's a good idea lets do that today.

Dipper, and Will had to switch partners for a while , and they decided to go on a  nature walk to past the time ,  while the other two figure what they were gonna do.

They looked around discovering many beautiful creatures , insects,and plants while on their walk.

Dipper raced Will around corners , and turns . 

Will: W Wait up ! he called out to Dipper who was far ahead of him

Dipper stuck out his pinkish tongue at Will  ,and waited for him to catch up

Dipper: your such a slowpoke Corn chip 

Will: Corn chip? that's a new one , how'd you come up with that?

Dipper layed in the tall grass beside Will  who was also in the grass.

Dipper: Well  your brother Bill is a Dorito so that makes you a Corn chip

Will giggled a bit, and relaxed in the grass.

Will: You know this isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be .

Dipper: yeah it's nice getting to know my boyfriends brother more.

Will: Bill wasn't always into love .

Dipper: Oh? what happened?

Will: well when Bill , and I were in our teen years he had a crush on a demon named Amanda , and back then  Bill had a rough time with this kind of emotion you humans call love.

Dipper: Oh  he loved her right?

Will: well Love is a strong word in some cases, He did care about Amanda , she was a fine specimen for her type .

Dipper: What was she?

Will: She was a Faun  , light brown fur , with white patches , her eyes were a gorgeous sapphire ,and her hair was smooth like silk.

Dipper: How did Bill meet her?

Will: He's told me this story many times before . He would tell me about the times they've had spending together , and how they met . He was walking in the woods near our house one after noon the sun was just setting , and  we had an hour and a half left to play outside.Bill , and I always played what you humans like to call basket ball  outside of our house in the yard , while mom  and dad prepared dinner for us before bed.

(flash back)

Bill: Pass me the ball Blueberry! pass it to me!

Will: O Ok B Bill here it c comes , He tried dribbling the ball ,and tossed it to his elder brother 

Bill: Alright your doing good Blueberry , He reassured  his younger brother.

Bill : I am gonna throw you the ball ,and you try to make the hoop , he told his brother.

Will: A Alright B Bill I I am open. The younger brother stepped a few feet back to get ready for his brother to pass the ball.

Bill threw the ball to Will , and Will caught it . Good job William! Bill called out to his little brother

Now make the goal Blueberry! just like Dad taught you bend the knees!

Will did what he has been taught by his father revolving around the basket ball activity they're doing .

Will threw the ball and it hit the rim ,and bounced off into the woods into the meadow.

Bill: It's okay Will I'll go get it for us , if im not home in time for dinner let mom, and dad know I went to retrieve our ball.

Will nodded his head , and went inside to let their parents know.

Bill shoved his hands in his pockets ,and went into the meadow , (which was an open field ) 

Bill: Where did that dang ball go? He asked himself .

(Now Bill, and Will didn't have their full powers yet they get them when they become of age)

Bill looked through some bushes , and brier until he looked up and saw her , the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. Her name  was Amanda Faun , She was the most finest specimen Bill's ever seen.

Dipper get closer to Will listening to the story , which Will wrapped his arm around Dipper to cuddle him close.

Will continued telling the story , She felt in her hooves that another presence was near , and she got frightened and leaped  away , leaving my brother confused , and curious . So what does my brother do? he goes after her .

Bill: W Wait!  I don't wanna hurt you! He called out to her , she turned her head , and was looking Bill in the eyes , her eyes sparkled ,and glowed a Blue sapphire shine .

 Teenage Bill's P.O.V

Whoa her eyes are the most prettiest eyes I've ever seen , well other then my brothers .

Amanda spoke up a bit , H Hi I am Amanda s sorry I ran from you , I j just am not use to anyone else here.

Bill: No s sorry I scared you ,He said getting a closer look at her.

Amanda : It's quite alright  I'm Amanda , Amanda Faun  and you are?

Bill: The names Bill Cipher , he said picking her hand up , and kissing it lightly .

Amanda blushed lightly ,her cheeks becoming bright as a pink rose .

Amanda: It was a pleasure meeting you Bill Cipher , But i must get home before my parents look for me ,and see me talking to you.

Bill: Y Yeah I gotta head back to eat dinner , and go to bed , I have Demon training tomorrow.

Wait will I see you again?

Amanda: of course I am always here from the morning till night .

Bill: I don't know if I'll be able to sneak out tomorrow ,but I do hope to see you again .

Amanda walked over to Bill and gave a small peck on the cheek.

Amanda: until next time Bill Cipher , She said smiling ,and walking away.

Bill Felt something strange in his body , He's never felt this way before for anyone. 

He was falling for  a girl he's just met , and I knew when he came home he was not himself .

(end of flash back)

Dipper was sound asleep in Wills arms .

Will chuckled to  himself  ,and closed his eyes falling asleep after .

Wow 1,000 words I really was in the zone guys , don't worry Bill,an Mason still has a date to go on XD , what should those two get into?