Bill christmas gift *smut

Bill was laying in bed sound asleep , the clock read 12:30 am , and Dipper wanted to give Bill 

A Christmas gift he would remember.

Dipper sat at the kitchen table trying to come up with something , while eating milk and cookies.

Then it hit him , what if he did a little sexy role play with Bill? It was the perfect plan perfect gift! ,

Dipper rushed to the day , and night store (Walmart in some cases) and got the sexiest outfit for Christmas he could find , this will give Bill a night to remember , he thought to himself,He got a few other things they were out of as well. After   spending 30 minutes in the store Dipper got home , and quietly tiptoed upstairs to their bedroom .

He creaked the door gently open trying to not wake Bill juuust yet , no he wanted to set the room up a bit , he placed red and green candles around the room lighting them ,and put his costume on. after all that was taken care of , he gently pulled the covers off of Bill , and sat on his waist line , legs on either side of his torso .

Bill grumbled a bit, and layed on his back waking up slowly.

Bill: P Pinetree? he murmured softly still asleep

Dipper leaned down and began to rub Bills chest , 

Bill purred a bit ,   an opened his eyes to see Dipper in a Christmas neko outfit

Dipper: mm mph I've been naughty this year Bill ~ I don't think Santa would want me to have presents this year ~

Bills eyes shot wide open , and he started to drool getting aroused from Dipper .

Dipper: does this turn daddy on?

Bill gulped , and nodded slowly , not able to speak at the moment 

Bill held  Dippers waist gently  looking up and down at his what appeared to be Christmas gift

Dipper: I am all yours daddy  , im your gift this year~

Bill started to grind his hips into Dipper slowly , making Dipper purr , and turn a light shade of pink.

Bill rubbed Dippers rounded arse  only to give a light smack to it , making Dipper bite his lip craving more.

Bill: mm such a surprise my sappling 

Dipper: im *huff* glad you like this daddy~

Bill: daddy? oh my you were naughty pinetree~

Bill gave a harder smack to Dippers now red arse  making Dipper moan softly .

Dipper slid down and rubbed Bills clothed shaft only to take it out and pump it .

Bill groaned lightly at the touch .

Dipper rubbed more spitting onto it , lathering it up .

Bill: o oh g god Pine t tree~ he groaned out 

Pinetree drooled over the tip , and kitten kissed it  lightly .

Bill ran his fingers in Dippers hair .

Dipper took Bill in all at once surprising the hell out of Bill,

Bill: NNGH P Pinetree~! 

DIpper chuckled against Bills shaft ,bobbing his head up , and then down pumping Bill ,

Bill let out groans here and there , and released in Dippers mouth , which Dipper swallowed shortly after.

Bill huffed , and rolled over relaxing ,

Bill: that was fu-

DIpper got on top of Bill making Bill go silent .

Bill: p pinetree?

Dipper: oh don't t think daddy gets all the fun now~

Bill: sh shit-

Dipper chuckled and grabbed a condom from their nightstand, and opened it putting it on .

Bill smirked a bit  oh think you can dominate me?

Dipper : silly daddy dorito  only for tonight.

Bill layed there relaxing .

Dipper slid the tip in making Bill move a little .

Dipper then began to move his hips with rythem and go in and then out faster , making  Bill tense up .

Bill let out a groan.

Dipper threw his head back biting his lip , and thrusting now inside , 

Bill: NNNGH f fook p pinetree~

Dipper drooled biting his tongue , and then he couldn't hold it in no more he let out a moan , and came .

Bill huffed a bit . t that wasn't  b bad Pin pine tree , but m maybe nex  next time go rougher , and y you'll definitely be dom next time 

Dipper huffed and pouted , N No f fair B Bill,,

Bill pinned Dipper to the bed  , Now's my favorite part of sex Pinetree~

DIpper: w what's that?

Bill: taking over~

To be continued?