the date pt 2

Mason , and William arrived at the finest restaurant in town,and Mason parked the car in a parking spot, and went around to Williams side , and let him out , Darling you look divine tonight, he said to his partner . William blushed at how gentlemen like  his partner was being,

William: Oh Mason your being such the gentlemen this evening , I literally have no words.

Mason: Darling I know it's been stressful , so let us go in ,and enjoy some delightful fine dinning cuisines .

William blushed ,and followed Mason inside the building, where they were seated in a private room, reserved for the Gleefuls  .

William: this is the nicest thing anyone has done for me Mason , he said  with a blush smile.

Mason: anything for you dear , I want you as comfortable as you can be .

The waiter came in , and handed them each a menu , and some fine wine , Please let our staff know when you are ready to order sire, he said walking away for a moment .

Will , and Mason both went over the menu carefully , and smiled when they both found the item they wanted.

Mason : I'll have the fried fish , with lemon  , and fries please , he told the  waiter .

Mason: and what might you want Blueberry? he asked looking at his lover

William: that sounds kinda good I'll have the same thing , he said smiling.

They both , enjoyed the meal , talking, laughing , and getting lost in each others eyes .

They knew it was the perfect date . but there's more to come ...