Fords journey day 1

Fords P,O,V 

I was walking in the woods beginning my journey , I have read the map carefully and read my compass .So here  I go into the woods starting my journey when I saw something

I something that caught my  eye, I can't really explain it , well it looked like a young lady about age 20 or so, I walked carefully up behind her to introduce myself ,an taped her lightly on the shoulder.

The girl turned around , Oh Hi  you startled me Mister .

Ford: My dearest Apologies Miss, but I saw you over here alone , and wanted to introduce myself.

lily: I am lily , the girl said smiling at the elder gentlemen.Ford: I am Stanford Pines It's a pleasure meeting you young lady ,

He  said extending  his six digit-ed hand out to the young girl 

Which she shook in return ,and offered him the seat next to her.

Ford looked to examine her , he didn't really talk to girls much ,and he wanted to get to know girls .

Ford: you look human , but somethings telling me different?

lily, I am a siren Sir .

Ford wrote in his journal , What is a siren? care to explain if not to much trouble.L: I don't mind at all I always come out here in the meadow ,

Ford: I've never seen you out here?

lily : I don't like other creatures sometimes , because of the loudness or so 

Ford: I completely understand, some find quietness to write , draw, or any hobby their into .

lily: I've never drew anything before , what's it like drawing?

Ford: Here let me show you I've got a whole book about drawings , and mysteries, about  Gravity Falls.

He showed her his findings , and stuff

Lily: whoa these are amazing! truly fascinating  Stanford .

Ford blushed a bit rubbing the back of his neck, I uh It's just somethings I thought needed to be recorded ,and passed on for generation after generation that's all.

Lily giggled blushing as well , It was nice meeting you sir but I must go for the night.

Ford : oh will I see you again Miss?

Lily: Of course you will Stanford.

Ford took her hand ,and kissed it gently , until  then Mistress ,he said with a warm smile on his face.

She blushed and said her good bye to the elder gentlemen.