a sirens cry pt

She would sit on her rock on the waters of the ocean above land , brushing here ebony waves of hairSailing 'cross the ocean with his brother aboard their vessel "The Stan'O War II", Ford sat perched high above the sails, keeping watch for any islands on the horizon through a spy glass when he spotted her. The spyglass lens seemed to instantaneously fall upon view of the beautiful creature as if by fate- Ford's heart would race upon notice of the gorgeous specimen and immediately then he wanted to get a closer look at her. "Stanley!" He'd shout from his perch, calling to his brother at the helm. "Turn the ship right away! I see something.. Something we need to get a closer look at, and to possibly document." Ford explained, taking another peek through the spyglass to get another look at the siren.
Stanley would turn the ship around , only to try and figure out what's gotten his brother so worked up , What is it Poindexi ?Once the vessel was turned and they drew closer, there was an expression of captivated awe upon the elderly captain's face as the maiden's figure became clear within view. "I-It appears to be a.. Siren.." He'd stumble upon his words, being noted ably excited.Stanley examined the siren , getting a closer look , Wow she sure is a fine specimen Stanford , He told his brother , How bout we go introduce ourselves to her?