Unexpected Guests

*Time skip*
It is night time. In Bag End, Bilbo prepares a dinner of fish; he settles down at his table, tucks a napkin in his collar, and begins sprinkling salt on his fish. Unbeknownst to him, the the symbol on the door glows, and the shadow of a person appears on the door. Bilbo, in the middle of squeezing lemon juice on his fish, looks up in surprise as the doorbell rings. He opens the door and finds a tall, bald dwarf on his doorstep. The dwarf greets him and bows slightly "Dwalin, at your service." Shellshocked, Bilbo lets out a noise like a whimper  "Ah." Coming to his senses, he quickly ties his robe tighter and stands taller, although he is still confused "Bilbo Baggins, at yours." Dwalin walks inside without an invitation. Bilbo asks him "D-do we know each other ?" Dwalin asks "No. Which way, laddie ? Is it down here ?" Bilbo asks "I-is what down where ?" Dwalin dumps some of his stuff on the ground and thrusts the rest onto Bilbo "Supper. He said there'd be food, and lots of it." Bilbo asks "H-He said ? Who said ?" Dwalin sits at Bilbo's spot on the kitchen table, eating Bilbo's dinner, while Bilbo sits behind him, confused. Dwalin eats all the flesh from the fish, then eats the head as well, as Bilbo looks on in disgust. Dwalin asks "Mmmm... Very good, this. Any more ?" Bilbo says "What ? Uh, oh, yes, yes." He brings over a plate of biscuits; he hurriedly hides one behind his back for himself "Help yourself." Dwalin begins stuffing them in his mouth "Ah." Bilbo tells him "Mmmm. It's just that, um, I wasn't expecting company." The bell rings again, and Bilbo looks up in alarm. Dwalin says "That'll be the door." Bilbo opens the door and finds an old, white-haired dwarf waiting and bowing "Balin, at your service." Bilbo says "Good evening."
Balin asks "Yes, yes it is, though I think it might rain later. Am I late ?" Bilbo asks "Late for what ?" Balin sees Dwalin, who is trying to get more biscuits from Bilbo's jar "Oh, ha ha! Evening, brother. Heh, heh."
Dwalin smiles "Oh, by my beard, you are shorter and wider than last we met." Balin tells him "Wider, not shorter. Sharp enough for both of us." Laughing, they greet each other amicably. Putting their arms on each other's shoulders, they smash their
foreheads together. Bilbo looks on in wonder "Uh, excuse me; sorry, I hate to interrupt, ah, but the thing is, I'm not entirely sure you're in the
right house." Ignoring Bilbo, Dwalin and Balin have gone into Bilbo's pantry, where they are pouring ale and examining the food. As they talk to each other, Bilbo continues his speech.
Dwalin : "Have you eaten ?"
Bilbo : "It's not that I don't like visitors; I-I like visitors as much as the next Hobbit, but I do like to know them before they come visiting."
Dwalin and Balin, not listening to Bilbo, are still rifling through his pantry.
Balin : "Ah, that looks very nice indeed." He picks up a lump of cheese.
Dwalin : "What's this ?"
Balin : "I don't know, cheese."
Bilbo : "The thing is, um--"
Balin : "It's gone blue."
Dwalin : "It's riddled with mold." He takes the cheese and tosses it out of the pantry, past the still-speaking Bilbo.
Bilbo : "The thing is, um, I, I don't know either of you, not in the slightest. I don't mean to be blunt, but I uh, but I had to speak my mind. I'm sorry." The two dwarves pause and look at Bilbo.
Balin : "Hm. Apology accepted."
Bilbo : "Mm !"
Balin : "Ah, now fill it up, brother, don't stint. I could eat again, if you insist." He hands a tankard to Dwalin so that it can be filled with ale. In the background, the doorbell rings again. Bilbo opens it to find two young dwarves. Upon seeing them, he makes a small noise. The blonde one says "Fili." And the brown haired one "And Kili." Fili and Kili, together, bows "At your service." Kili smiles "You must be Mr. Boggins." Bilbo tells them "Nope, you can't come in, you've come to the wrong house." He tries closing the door, but Kili stops it with his foot. "What ? Has it been cancelled ?" Fili says "No one told us." Bilbo says "Can--? No--nothing's been cancelled." Kili sighs, smiling "Well, that's a relief." The dwarves push their way in and begin unloading their stuff onto Bilbo. Fili says "Careful with these, I just had 'em sharpened." Kili asks "It's nice, this place. D'you you do it yourself ?" He scrapes the mud off his boots on the edge of a chest standing nearby. Bilbo tells him "Ah, no, it's been in the family for years. That's my mother's glory box, can you please not do that ?!" Dwalin grabs Kili from the shoulder "Fili, Kili, come on, give us a hand." Kili smiles "Mister Dwalin." The dwarves laugh. Balin tells them "Let's shove this in the hallway, otherwise we'll never get everyone in." The dwarves prepare to shift Bilbo's furniture around to create a meeting/feasting place. Bilbo asks them "Ev--everyone ? How many more are there ?" No one answers but continue to prepare the feast "Where do you want this?" The doorbell rings very hard and longer than before. Bilbo, in anger, walks quickly toward the door, dumping all the swords and other equipment in his arms along the way "Oh no. No, no ! There's nobody home. Go away, and bother somebody else. There's far too many dwarves in my dining room as it is. If- if- If this is some clotterd's idea of a joke, ha ha, I can only say, it is in very poor taste." He opens the door, and an entire heap of dwarves, eight to be exact, fall in. Struggling to get up, they grumble and yell at each other, saying "Get off !" Gandalf is standing behind them. Bilbo sighs, desparate "Gandalf."