Goblin Town (part. 2)

As Gollum says 'crunchable,' he appears behind Bilbo and tries to grab him by the throat, but Bilbo jumps away and points his sword at him "Let me think. Let me think." Gollum says "It's stuck. Bagginses is stuck." Bilbo paces back and forth next to the water, thinking. Gollum smiles eerily and puts up his hands in a shrug "Time's up." He shifts, preparing to leap on Bilbo. Bilbo says "Time. Ti—the answer is time." Gollum snarls in frustration. Bilbo tells him "Actually, it wasn't that hard." Gollum says "Last question. Last chance." Bilbo begins to think "Ah, uh...." Gollum says "Ask us. ASK US!!" Although Gollum is smiling sweetly, he has a rock clutched behind his back with which to hit Bilbo. The first time he says "Ask us," he said it sweetly. He then roared it a second time angrily. Bilbo says "Yes, yes, alright." He strolls to the edge of the lake to think. He absentmindedly rubs his pocket and feels the ring inside "What have I got in my pocket ?" Gollum looks disgusted and angry "That's not fair. It's not fair ! It's against the rules !" In frustration, Gollum throws down the rock he'd been clutching. Bilbo makes a startled noise. Gollum says "Ask us another one." Bilbo tells him "No, no, no, no. You said 'Ask me a question.' Well, that is my question. What have I got in my pocket ?" Gollum jumps off his rock and approaches him; Bilbo moves to keep a rock between him and Gollum who says Three guesses, Precious. It must give us three." Gollum holds up two fingers to quantify three. Bilbo nods "Three guesses. Very well, guess away." Gollum says "Handses !" Bilbo pulls his hand out of his pocket just in time "Wrong, guess again." Gollum crouches on the floor, trying to think of the answer. He mutters potential answers to himself and slaps the floor in increasing anger and ferocity as he fails to come up with the right answer "Fish-bones, goblins' teeth, wet shells, bat's wings ... Knife !" His dark side says "Oh, shut up." Bilbo tells him "Wrong again. Last guess." Gollum's soft side says "String !" His dark side says "Or nothing." Bilbo says "Two guesses at once; wrong both times." Upon hearing this, Gollum falls to the floor, sobbing. Bilbo tells him "So, come then, I won the game, you promised to show me the way out." Gollum asks "Did we say so, Precious ? Did we say so ?" He slowly turns around and glares hatefully at Bilbo "What ​has​ it got in its pocketses ?" Bilbo points his sword at Gollum "That's no concern of yours. You lost." Gollum asks "Lost ? Lost ? Lost ?" He grins as he slowly approaches Bilbo, planning to kill him. He reaches for something hidden at his side; realizing that the item is not there, his face registers his shock. He begins groping all over himself trying to find it "Where is it ? Where is it ? No ! Ahh ! Where is it ? No ! No !!!" He scuttles around the cave, scattering bones and rocks as he searches in vain for the Ring. He even splashes through the shallows of the lake. His voice breaks as he cries "Lost ! Curses and splashes, my precious is lost !" While Gollum's back is toward him, Bilbo, realizing what it was that Gollum lost, quickly takes the Ring from his pocket and holds it in his hand behind his back "What have you lost ?" Gollum shouts "Mustn't ask us ! Not its business ! No ! Gollum, Gollum." He, leaning over the edge of the lake, sobs quietly. As he stares into the water, his sobs cease and his face becomes contorted in anger "What has it got in its nasty little pocketses ?" In fear, Bilbo clutches the Ring behind him more tightly and points his sword at him. Gollum slowly looks up in shock and anger.