Unexpected Guests (part. 2)

The entire group of dwarves, 12 of them, begins raiding Bilbo's pantry and taking out all his food. He tries to tell them to put it back, but they ignore him "Those are my plates ! Excuse me ! Not my wine. Put that back. Put that back ! Not the jam, please ! ...Excuse me." Bombur walks out of the pantry with three entire wheels of cheese. Bilbo asks him "Excuse me. A tad excessive, isn't it ? Have you got a cheese knife ?" Bofur says "Cheese knife ? He eats it by the block." Oin and Gloin walk through the hall carrying chairs from one of Bilbo's rooms. Bilbo tells them "No, no, that's Grandpa Mungo's chair ! No, I'm sorry, you'll have to take it back please. Take it back... It's antique, not for sitting on ! Thank you ! That's a book, not a coaster. Put that map down, thank you." Oin says "I cannot hear what you're saying !" The dwarves continue bringing all of Bilbo's food and furniture into the dining room. Dori approaches Gandalf with a tray and some tea "Excuse me, Mr. Gandalf, can I tempt you with a nice cup of chamomile tea ?" Gandalf smiles "Oh, no thank you, Dori. A little red wine for me, I think." He walks out of the dining room, trying to avoid the scurrying dwarves. He hits his head on the chandelier, then he begins counting the dwarves on his fingers "Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori... Ori." Bilbo wrestles a bowl of tomatoes away from Nori. Bifur, the dwarf with an axe in his head, approaches Gandalf and talks to him in Khuzdul and with body motions. Gandalf says "Yes, you're quite right, Bifur. We appear to be one dwarf short." Dwalin tells him "He is late, is all. He travelled North to a meeting of our kin. He will come." Dori says "Mr. Gandalf ?" He mumbles "Hmmm ?" Dori tells him "A little glass of red wine, as requested. It has got a fruity bouquet." Gandalf smiles "Ah, Cheers." He drinks the tiny cup of wine Dori offers him, then looks sadly at the cup, wanting a little more "Mm." The dwarves, sitting in Bilbo's dining room, have a grand feast with all his food. They are quite rude and messy about it. Bofur throws some food to Bombur "Bombur, catch !" Bombur catches the food in his mouth, and everyone cheers. As everyone begins throwing food around, Bilbo walks away in disgust. He looks at his pantry in shock; it has been entirely cleared of food. Fili walks on top of the table, carrying several cups of ale and knocking aside the food in his way "Who wants an ale ? There you go." Dwalin says "Let him have another drink !" Fili says "Here you go." Dwalin pours his ale into Oin's hearing trumpet, everyone else laughs. Oin puts his hearing trumpet to his mouth and blows the ale out of it, making it squeal. Kili yells, "On the count of three !" and the dwarves pound their tankards together. Kili counts "One ! ...Two !" Then all the dwarves go quiet and begin drinking their ale together. They are incredibly messy, as ale falls all over their faces and runs down their beards. When finished drinking, they begin burping; the youngest, Ori, lets out the biggest burp. The dwarves laugh. Bilbo looks away in disgust. When the meal finishes, the dwarves leave the table and begin walking about. Bilbo grabs a doily back from Nori "Excuse me, that is a doily, not a dishcloth !" Bofur says "But it's full of holes !" Bilbo tells him "It's supposed to look like that, it's crochet." Bofur says "Oh, and a wonderful game it is too, if you got the balls for it." Bilbo mumbles "Bebother and confusticate these dwarves !" Gandalf asks "My dear Bilbo, what on earth is the matter ?" He asks him "What's the matter ? I'm surrounded by dwarves. What are they doing here ?" Gandalf tells him "Oh, they're quite a merry gathering, once you get used to them." Nori has a chain of sausages over his shoulder, and Bofur grabs them from him. They play tug-of-war with the sausages. Bilbo continues "I don't want to get used to them. The state of my kitchen ! There's mud trod into the carpet, they've pi-pillaged the pantry. I'm not even going to tell you what they've done in the bathroom; they've all but destroyed the plumbing. I don't understand what they're doing in my house !" Ori asks Bilbo "Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt, but what should I do with my plate ?" Fili tells him "Here you go, Ori, give it to me." He takes the plate from Ori and throws it to Kili, who throws it behind his back to Bifur, who is standing at the sink in the kitchen. Bifur catches it behind his back, without even looking at it. Kili, Fili, and other dwarves begin throwing the plates, bowls, and utensils to each other, eventually throwing them to the sink to be washed. As dishware flies through the air, Gandalf ducks to avoid getting hit "Oh !" Bilbo tells them "Excuse me, that's my mother's West Farthing crockery, it's over a hundred years old !" The dwarves at the tablet begin rhythmically drumming on the tablet with utensils and their fists. Bilbo continues "And can-can you not do that ? You'll blunt them !" Bofur smiles "Ooh, do you hear that, lads ? He says we'll blunt the knives." Kili begins singing and the other dwarves join him, as they continue throwing the dishware "Blunt the knives, bend the forks. Smash the bottles and burn the corks. Chip the glasses and crack the plates. That's what Bilbo Baggins hates ! Cut the cloth and tread on the fat. Leave the bones on the bedroom mat. Pour the milk on the pantry floor. Splash the wine on every door. Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl. Pound them up with a thumping pole. When you've finished, if any are whole. Send them down the hall to roll... That's what Bilbo Baggins hates !" Bilbo huffs up in anger, only to find all the dishes stacked neatly and cleanly. The dwarves and Gandalf laugh. Suddenly, there are three loud knocks on the door, and everyone falls silent. Gandalf says "He's here."

"