Telling Mom...

A/N**OKAY THIS CHAPPIE MIGHT HAVE SOME CUSSING...SORRY...BUT ENJOY IT:)**

Chapter 8:Telling Mom...

~JayBug~

Okay today is the day:) MY BIRTHDAY<3 Niall sais he has a BIG surprice for me...I told him not to get me anything...All the boys gave me and Alex, Adam, and Elibare our gifts from all of them. Indevidual onse will be given out later:) and ever since Dad said me and Niall could go public i have been getting SOOOO manny followers, friend requests, mentions, DM'S, and my name has been trending world wide for TWO DAYS!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! allright well....LATER HATERS:)

I sat on the couch watching TV and eating a sandwich. Alex walked over crying he layed her head on my lap. "who do i need to kill?" i asked i was being quit serious about this she never cries and i mean never. Not even when her grandma who she was really close with died. "Your brother" she sobbed in to my lag i layed down beide her our noses touching(NO HOMO GUYS) I was strocking her hair. I closed my eyes and driffted off to sleep. "Shhhhh..." "You'll wake them" I heard but i didn't want to get up or even open my eyes so i just listened. "Niall hurry up and do it allready"Louis said laughing all the other boys choined in "Allright...allright..calm down" I heard him say as a heard a camera click. They all rean as fast as they could i opened my eyes and some how me and Alex where KISSING(EWWW) it must of happened when we where asleep i shoved her off the couch. "OWWW! Bitch what was that for" She yelled standing up.

M phone buzzed @NiallOfficial- @JayBug_1D am i being replaced babe?:( by @Alex_1DXx just kidding LOVE YOU THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCHXX

@JayBug_1D- Ummm sadly yes you sorry @NiallOfficial but @Alex_1D is a waaaaaaaaaaaay better kisser then you;) just kidding and  i LOVVE YOU THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCHXX p.s I WIN YAH CUNTxx

Alex looked at her phone than at me in horror. "WE KISSED" she screamed. I nodded and smiled rolling my eyes. "Ehh you wheren't that bad" I said laughing at her she pouted and walked away. My phone rang it was mom.

**phone conversation**

"Hello mom"

"Hey sweaty happy birthday"she sounded so happy.

"Thank you so much mom i'll tell Elibare and Alex and Adam"I said laughing she laughed to and then sighed

"mom?"

"I know you found Paul Pay..."she was silent it sounded like she was crying

"Mom me and ELi wanna stay here with him for the summer...he doesn't mind and i'll promise we will call you EVERY night i swear please mom?"she was silent for a moment then she spoke.

"I don't care Pay just...don't get hurt like i did okay?....(what she left paul not the other way around..or was it?)...promise me Payton Jay Williams that will call write and or text me every chance you get."

"I promise mom I love you bye" i hung up she used my hole name. She never does that unless...she was hidding something and im going to figure it out as soon as possible.