Love and Death

Chapter 12: Love and Death

I was laying in a room filled with sadness it has been two days since i lost the baby. I didn't want to see anyone besides Gemma and Anne. I made them swear not to tell Niall or anybody about this. Alex and Adim where coming soon. I was so sad and deprest. The doctor told me it was my body that rejected the baby. My body killed my baby...and i wasn't sure if i was ever going to have kids ever because of that.

I was laying there in a ball crying when the door opend "Pay..Alex is here"I nodded and Anne let her in. She ran to me and layed beside me crying with me. "i'm so sorry Payton...i dont know what to say..but i love you and so does everyone else" she said hugging me. I rolled my eyes why did people always say sorry its not there fault its mine. "Niall hasn't let the waiting room since the day you got here." SHIT why did i have to not tell him. I cried even harder. "Will you tell him for me"i asked looking at her she nodded and left. What if he hates me?

**Alex's P.O.V**

I walked in the waiting room tears down my face. They all jumped up and ran to me hugging and asking questions. "Niall...i need to talk to you" i said dragging him to the side. I took a deep breath trying not to cry. "She...i dont know how to say it but...the baby didnt make it"He started crying"What about Pay?"he asked i shook my head"she is not in the best shape..her body rejected the baby and she thinks she killed it and she just...she need you Niall"he got up ran down the hall to her room "345A" i yelled.

**Niall's P.O.V**

I ran as fast as i could to her room. I dont care about anything else i just whanted to hold her and tell her she was alright. I got to the door and opened it slowly. Tears started forming as i saw her laying there in a ball almost lifeless. I walked over to her bed and layed beside her facing her. "I still love you no matter what...and this is not your fault"She looked me in the eyes her beautiful eyes where daul. She kissed me and for the first time in a long time i felt butterflies in my stomach. "You smell like sweat and pee"she said laughing at me. "Well you smell the same way i have been here for almost three days now." we laughed and laughed for a long time before the nurse made me leave. I walked out smilling but it soon faided when i saw everyone and i knew i had to tell them.

**Megan's P.O.V**

I was smilling when i whent to sleep that night. In the mornig i woke up to Anne adn Gemma talking. "good mornig" I said sitting up. They looked at me and smiled. "Morning love need anything?" Gemma said looking at me. "A shower clean clothes and food...the good kind"I siad laughing. She smiled and nodded walking away. "Anne do you think you could help me with something?"I asked and she nodded. "Kayy well i whanted to shower but i...umm need help"she laughe and nodded walking me to the shower.

___________________________________________________________________

Gemma came back just as i was getting out or the shower. She handed me sweats and a cami. I put them on and smiled it felt so good to be clean. Niall showed up a little after that adn we laughed and ate and laughed. "Niall i love you so mucha and im so sorry this happend...do you wanna know what it was" he looked at the growned and nodded. I took a deep breath and sighed "It was a girl..."I tried not to cry but i did we both did. After a while he looked at me and laughedd. "whats so funny"I asked pouting. "just think of the fun we can have making another one"He winked and i laughed at him. Who knew a tragic death could bring two peole even more closer.