New Beginig

Chapter 13: New Begining

**4 Years Later** **Paytons P.O.V**

I was sitting back stage listening to the boys singing. Yeah they where still pretty populaur((sorry about spelling btw haha)) They where sing all ther old song from when they first started. The fans where going crazy. I saw Niall look back and wink at me. I shook my head and smiled at him. Harry saw Alex standing beside me and ran to her when they where done with the songs. "AHHH...Harry stop running i'm ganna fall"I heard Alex yell as Harry threw her over his shoulder and run to the van. I grabbed Nialls hand in mine and walked to the van.

When we got back to our flat Niall whent straight to the phone. "Hello...Can i talk to her...Hey sweatie...what are you doing....playing dolls....no she is in the lou right now...ok i will...allright...night daddy loves you Princess..bye" When i was done i walked out he had a tear in his eye.

"Aww is someone sad"I said in a baby voice. He nodded and layed down. I layed beside him looking at my wedding ring smilling at it. Niall saw me and smiled kissing my cheek. "Im ganna call Ellie" i said reaching over him getting the phone. I put it on speaker.

"Hewwo?"

"Hey sweatie it's mommy" i said with a smile "And daddy" Niall added laughing

"MOMMY DADDY i miss yeww guys"she said with her rich Irish accent coming threw i loved how she added "w's" in almost all her words. She was back home in Ireland with Niall's mom adn Eli.

"We miss you to sweatie..are you having fun with grandma and unlce Eli?" i asked a tear comming down my cheek.

"yeah...uncky Ewi got me a new dolly..but i ripped the head off because she wouldnt stop crying"Me and Niall both laughed at that.

"Ok well mommy and daddy need to go to sleep i love you sweatie...Love you Princess"Me and Niall said we hung up and when to sleep.

**Niall's P.O.V**

YES! tofay i get to go home and see my beautiful three year old daughter. She had the brightest blue/green eyes i have ever seen. Her hair was a dark brown with slight curls. She had freckles over her cheeks adn nose just like her mom. Not to much just some. She ate like me and acted like her mom in so many ways. She was just as stubborn and sassy. But i loved her more than i love Nando's. Well i think i love Payton more then Nando's as well. But Ellie was a diffrent love a fother-daughter-love. While Payotn was a youre-my-wife-and-we-have-a-kid-love.

I woke up to Payton laying beside me wide awake. "Mornig babe"I whispered in her ear. She looked over at me and smiled "Morning"She said as she streched and made all these weird noises. I laughed at kissed her lightly on the forhead. "Go get ready we need to leave in an hour"she said smilling at me. I got up and started packing. She turned on her ipod before getting in the shower. Singing "Oh my Goodness" By Olly Murs. I smiled as she sang the words.

Oh my goodness, i can't hide it

You just smiled when you walked by me Oh....my goodness

Warning signs that no one showed me

Lost control but please don't hold me back

Gonna go for it I hope your ready for itOh Oh....

Cos i don't knowIf i can stop nowI'm going too fast, heart first

My head just can't slow me down

And i don't careIf you don't break my fall