002. the airport

╔══════════════╗ 
chapter two
the airport
╚══════════════╝
reality & instagram

BILLIE PULLED AN AIR POD from her ear as she heard a voice come across the speakers. A hostess announced that they would be landing shortly and to turn off all devices. She paused her music and placed her phone into her bag.

Her mother, Sandra, who had been sleeping in the seat next to her, had woken up to the loud voice on the speakers. She yawned widely then smiled at her daughter.

"You excited, lovely?" Sandra asked, patting Billie's leg gently.

Billie turned to her and nodded nervously. "I'm so excited."

The plane tumbled on to the runway about five minutes later.

Billie and Sandra managed to get out to the exit in just a few minutes. The plane and airport hadn't been very busy at all.

As they got to the escalator, Billie heard her name being called from the ground floor. A big grin broke out across her face as she saw a group of her cast mates. Cory and Robin stood holding a huge sign saying 'BILLIE AND SANDRA.'

Billie squealed as she ran down the escalator. She ran into Morena and Erin's arms. They all wrapped their arms around eachother. When they let go, Billie embraced Robin in a quick hug before moving to Cory, who was still holding the sign in one hand at that point.

"I can't believe I'm here!" Billie exclaimed. "It's so good to see all of you guys."

"Thanks for coming to get us," Sandra greeted as she made her way over.

"It's no problem," Erin responded.

"We were thinking about going for some food if you want," Cory suggested with a shrug.

"Please!" Billie cried out. "I'm absolutely starving."

⋆✩⋆

BILLIEDARLINGlook at who came to pick me up from the airport!!!

BILLIEDARLING
look at who came to pick me up from the airport!!!

TAGGED
erinrrichards , corymichaelsmith , robinlordtaylor , morenabaccarin

LIKES
921 662

COMMENTS
13 451

camrenbicondova
i'm so mad that i'm stuck on set :(
billiedarling
camrenbicondova i'm so mad that you're stuck on set too :(

robinlordtaylor
I had so much fun!
morenabaccarin
robinlordtaylor Me too!
billiedarling
robinlordtaylor morenabaccarin
me three!

⋆✩⋆

MOLLY SAYS.
they're the cutest