005. table reading

╔══════════════╗ 
chapter five
table reading
╚══════════════╝
reality & instagram

AT TEN TO NINE, BILLIE, Camren and Cameron headed to the table read room inside the studio building. It only took them about three minutes to get there but most of the cast was already there.

Instantly, David spotted them and headed over. His dog, Starlit, was trotting at his heels, looking up at her owner.

"Hey guys," he greeted the trio.

"Hey loser," Camren chuckled, brushing past him.

"Hi, David. I'm just going to talk to Sean," Cameron answered, following after Camren in walking past David.

"See you later," David spoke over his shoulder, then turned back to Billie.

"Hey," the brunette greeted him. "It's good to see you."

"You too. It's been so long since I last saw you," David stated while reaching down to pick up his dog, who had been jumping up and down by his feet.

Billie immediately took a step closer and reached to stroke the dog's soft, curly coat.

"Hiya pretty girl," Billie cooed.

"Have you read through the script yet?" David asked her.

"Only about a million times," she chuckled as the dog licked her hand. "I couldn't put it down on the plane over here."

"You live in LA now, right?" David quizzed the girl who was still petting Starlit.

"Yeah. We've been there for about two years now," Billie explained.

"Well, we should probably go and take our seats now," suggested David. To which Billie nodded as she agreed.

⋆✩⋆

SEANPERTWEEThank you to the lovely billiedarling for taking thiswonderful photo!

SEANPERTWEE
Thank you to the lovely billiedarling for taking this
wonderful photo!

TAGGED
davidamazouz , robinlordtaylor

LIKES
21 323

COMMENTS
117

robinlordtaylor
Everyone did great at the table read today!
seanpertwee
robinlordtaylor My name's not Everyone! It's Sean!
  ⤷ billiedarling
dad joke of the century

billiedarling
❤️

davidamazouz
Aw 💙
seanpertwee
davidamazouz 💚

camrenbicondova
y'all are cuties

⋆✩⋆

MOLLY SAYS.
they're literally the cutest cast