004. camren and cameron

╔══════════════╗
chapter four
camren and cameron
╚══════════════╝
snapchat & reality

BILLIE.DARLING

⤷ CAMREN 🌻I GET TO SEE YOU!!!!

CAMREN 🌻
I GET TO SEE YOU!!!!

BILL 💕
YAYAYAYAYAY IM SO
EXCITED

CAMREN 🌻
MEEEE TOOOOO

⋆✩⋆

BILLIE ARRIVED A BIT EARLY as she was going to be shown around the lot by someone who worked there. She arrived at around 8 o'clock and was met by a woman named Elise.

"Hi, I'm Elise. You must be Billie," the woman greeted them.

"Yes, I am," Billie met the woman with a swift hug, then Elise turned to embrace Sandra.

"It's lovely to meet you both," Elise spoke with a smile. "Let's get started, shall we?" she suggested.

Billie and her mother both nodded.

They had just finished the tour when all of a sudden they heard a girl squealing. Camren had spotted them and was jogging towards Billie with outstretched arms.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're here," Camren exclaimed. "Are you nearly done with the tour?"

"We just finished," Billie responded, leaning into the hug.

"That's great. Are you going back to your trailer now?" Camren quizzed the taller girl.

"Yeah, I was planning on trying to make it more homely. You can come if you want," Billie offered, to which Camren quickly agreed.

"Well, Blaire I'm going to get a coffee. I'll see you in a bit," Sandra kissed her daughter's forehead before heading away.

"I'll see you around, Billie." Elise waved as she strode away.

"So your mom still calls you Blaire?" asked Camren.

"Yeah, I mean, Billie didn't come around till I started acting. She'd been calling me Blaire for 10 years and I didn't feel the need for her to stop calling me it," Billie explained as they dawdled in the direction of her trailer.

"Why did you choose to have a stage name?" Camren spoke softly.

"Well, I thought Blaire Darlington sounded a bit posh and stuck up and I didn't want people to immediately dislike me because of my name, I guess?" was Billie's response.

Camren nodded to show that she understood.

"Hey, let's see if Cameron's in his trailer," suggested the petite girl.

She slipped up the steps of a trailer with a sign that read 'Cameron Monaghan' in large, block letters. Camren's first rapped against the door lightly.

"Who is it?" a voice called from inside.

"It's Camren," she answered, loud enough for him to hear. "I brought you a surprise!"

The door swung open moments later to reveal the red haired boy, wearing jeans and a red flannel.

"Cameron, may I present you Blaire Darlington, or as she is more widely known...Billie," Camren mock presented her friend.

"Hi," Billie grinned.

Cameron smiled back at her and stepped away from the door slightly. "Come on in!"

Camren brushed past him and swiftly in to the trailer, jumping on to the sofa immediately. Billie made her way up the steps and past Cameron.

"Hey, Cam. Do you know if David's here yet?" Camren asked the boy.

"He's on his way. I texted him a minute ago," answered Cameron.

"How come you guys are here so early?" asked Billie.

"We were filming till like 1 o'clock this morning so we just slept here," replied Camren.

"Ah right," Billie commented.

Suddenly, Cameron's phone pinged as a message came through. He glanced down at the screen and chuckled softly.

Camren nudged Billie's arm gently.

"That's probably Sabrina," she declared.

"Who's Sabrina?" Billie queried.

"No one," Cameron said at the same time as Camren spoke.

"The girl he fancies," she snickered.

"Shut up," Cameron mumbled, throwing a cushion at the girl's face as she laughed hysterically.

⋆✩⋆

MOLLY SAYS.
DAVID COMES IN NEXT CHAPTER!