009. exclusively

╔══════════════╗ 
chapter nine
exclusively
╚══════════════╝
reality & live video

BILLIE AND DAVID WALKED SLOWLY to Billie's trailer. As the girl's heels were quite high, it took longer than it usually would.

Billie unlocked the door and strode in with David following behind her. She pulled her phone out of the purse that Giovanni had given her to see a few snapchat notifications and some texts.

"What do you want to do?" Billie asked, sitting down on her couch.

"I don't know," David replied with a shrug as he sat down next to her.

Billie opened up instagram on her phone and suggested they do a live video.

"Sure," David agreed.

⋆✩⋆

BILLIE DARLING
YOU ARE NOW LIVE!

Instantly, the number of views rose quickly. Comments loading on Billie's phone screen.

"I'm here with David," Billie pointed out. "We're in my trailer."

tell david im in love with him
are you gonna be in the new 10 things i hate about you?

"David, Stella dot Buchanan underscore is in love with you," read Billie with a giggle.

"Right back at you Stella," the boy joked with a cheeky grin.

"Someone asked if I'm going to be in the remake of 10 Things I Hate About You," Billie stated.

"Are you?" David replied.

"I auditioned, and they've asked me back a few times but nothing's confirmed yet," she explained.

"Who'd you audition for?"

"Bianca. The younger sister," Billie stated, staring at the phone screen.

— how's josh

David saw Billie wince as she read the comment, a pained expression passing across her face.

"Josh...um...Josh is doing okay. Better, at least," she replied.

— what bout the babysitters club remake???

"I am in the remake of The Baby Sitter's Club as Stacey!" she responded.

"Do you exclusively act in adaptations or something?" asked David, humour tinting his voice.

The girl laughed, a beautiful, mesmerising laugh.

"Seriously though, tell me what you've acted in," David insisted.

"I was in American Vandal, Jane The Virgin, Wonder Woman and I'm going to be in Spider-Man: Far From Home. There was some other small things, but yeah," Billie explained. "How about you?"

"I don't know. I've been in quite a lot and I can never remember," he replied with a laugh.

Billie laughed quietly. "Honestly most of the time I can't but I googled myself this morning."

"Do you google yourself a lot?" the boy asked with a frown.

She looked down, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah."

He furrowed his brows. David, as a matter of fact, had also googled Billie... multiple times. There had been lots of negative articles about her and, by the way her smile suddenly dropped, he knew that she'd realised he had read them.

She looked towards the camera and spok. "I—um—I think we're going to go now," she said quietly.

⋆✩⋆

MOLLY SAYS.
the next chapter is gonna
be kinda deep dudes