006. the café club

╔══════════════╗
chapter six
the café club
╚══════════════╝
reality & instagram

AFTER THE TABLE READ, BILLIE talked with Erin and Morena for a
few minutes before Camren called her over to where she stood with David and Cameron.

"We're gonna go to the Café Club if you wanna come," Camren offered.

"The Café Club?" responded Billie with a puzzled look.

"Oh right," Cameron muttered as realisation hit her. "You haven't been here in years. The Café Club's —like—this teen/young adult hang out place. It's amazing."

"Cool. Count me in," agreed Billie. "Just let me call my mom."

A few short minutes later, the group was in Cameron's car and on their way to the Café Club. It was a quick, ten minute drive and then they were there.

As soon as they walked in a man greeted the original three.

"Cammy, Cammy and David!" the man's voice boomed. "It's good to see you kids!" Noticing that Billie was with them, he continued. "And who is this?"

The man held out a hand for Billie to shake, which she did with a smile on her face.

"Dan, this is Billie. She's new to the cast," David introduced her.

"Well, what drink can I get for you Miss Billie?" asked Dan, moving behind the counter.

"Just water please," she replied.

"Sure thing."

"Hey, Billie," David spoke, gently nudging her arm. "Let's go play air hockey."

The air hockey table was on the second floor of the building. David informed her that the third floor was where Dan and his girlfriend, along with their three year old daughter, lived.

"He seems too young to have a three year old," Billie commented, then mentally slapped herself about how insensitive she sounded.

"He just turned 21. He told us that Miya's the best thing in his life. If she didn't exist, he wouldn't have this place. He would have gone on to be a lawyer like his mother wanted him to, even though he had no passion for it at all. Without Miya he'd be stuck in someone else's dream," David explained.

"Has acting always been your dream?" the girl asked, hitting the puck across the table.

"Yeah, how about you?" he countered, the question and the shot.

"I'm an... indecisive person—I guess you could say. One day, I'd want to be walking runway's and the next I'd want to be performing on Broadway," she chuckled. "My parents let me do it all and I'm so thankful for that."

David nodded, and hit the puck, hard, across the table, cheering as it went into the slit at the end of the table.

"That was just lucky," Billie snorted. "You'll see."

⋆✩⋆

CAMERONMONAGHANFun facts about this trio:Camren is rarely ever serious, Billie has never looked bad once in her entire life, and David will have a mental breakdown if he's away from Starlit for more than five minutes

CAMERONMONAGHAN
Fun facts about this trio:
Camren is rarely ever serious, Billie has never looked bad once in her entire life, and David will have a mental breakdown if he's away from Starlit for more than five minutes.

TAGGED
camrenbicondova , billiedarling , davidamazouz

LIKES
256 782

COMMENTS
3 501

davidamazouz
bold of you to assume i can last five minutes

billiedarling
incorrect
camrenbicondova
billiedarling correct
cameronmonaghan
billiedarling correct
davidamazouz
billiedarling correct

ekat19
imma slide into one of
your pals dm's brother
cameronmonaghan
ekat19 blocked
billiedarling
ekat19 ahah 😂

user187
omg i ship monaling
user22
user187 who's monaling
user187
user22 cam and billie
cameronmonaghan
user187 billiedarling this ain't it
billiedarling
user187 i am a child
user187
billiedarling age is just a number...

⋆✩⋆

MOLLY SAYS.
i love this book so much
like i'm really proud of it

also really proud of the manip
especially since superimpose
was glitching so much while
i was making it