Chapter 107

Youtube

The Late Late Show With James Corden - Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts w/ Camila Cabello 

Published on Nov 16, 2018

10.123.871 views

________________________

"Spill your guts or fill your guts", James says as he sits takes a sit on the opposite side of the table from Camila.

"This is like the worst date ever", she says making James and the audience laugh, "It feels like we are on a date right now", continues saying as she looks at the weird food on the table.

"Well let's take a look at what we have here and starting with something which is already making me so sick in my mouth is a fish eye", he says rolling the table so the camera can focus on the food, "We have bird saliva, hot sauce, cod sperm"

"Oh my god it smells", Camila interrupts cringing

"I'm slightly confused about that one, as to how they get it", he says making everybody laugh before continuing naming the disgusting foods. "We then have grasshoppers, a sardine smoothie, a bull's penis, and an old classic clam juice", James says making Camila gag.

"So here's how the game works", he begins, "I'm going to ask you a question, you can either answer that question or if you don't want to answer that question, you have to eat whatever I give you and then we'll do that vice-versa".

"Okay"

"So I will give you -- I will give you the sardine smoothie", James says before asking, "Are you ready?"

"Bring it in"

"Okay let start", he says before reading the question and immediately laughing.

"Oh no", Camila says laughing.

"Camila", Jimmy says between laughs, "Who is your least favorite member of Taylor Swift's squad", he asks making everybody laugh with him, "There's Selena Gomez, Hailey Steinfeld, Lorde, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Cara Delevingne, Charlie XCX or Taylor Swift".

Without even thinking about it Camila takes the sardine smoothie and takes a sip of it before spitting it into the bucket next to her and taking water. "Wha -- Why does it taste like that? There's like shops of -- it's so gross", she says making James laugh.

"What does it taste like?"

"I don't -- I don't wanna tell you", she says in a competitive tone, "All right -- Okay I'm gonna give you bull's penis"

"Oh god bull's penis -- okay"

"James", she starts, "Who is one guest you refuse to have back on your show and why", she says making the audience gasp and James laugh.

"Who wrote this!?", he asks jokingly making Camila laugh. Before the singer could say anything else he grabbed the glass with the bull's penis on it and eating it.

"What oh my god that so disgusting", she exclaims, "I'm so sorry", she says as she watches James chew on the bull's penis. "I'm proud of you"

"All right, I'm going to give you the clam juice", James says

"Okay", Camila says looking at the juice.

"Yeah, clam juice -- clam juice -- we're going to go for this one", he says before ready the question, "God, this is a good one"

"F*ck me", she exclaims making James laugh.

"Camila" he starts looking at the singer, "In the last couple of weeks, you've been pictured with a not so long ago love interest and you even celebrated Halloween together with matching costumes", he says.

"Oh god, I know where this is going", Camila says covering her face.

"So the question is, are you or are you not single", James says

"I -- I mean -- yeah -- wait -- no -- like -- kinda?", she stammers making the audience laugh, "Yes, I am single", she says before continuing, "But I'm not -- like -- looking to -- like date other people -- I mean not other people but like -- you know -- like whatever", she says making James and the audience laugh. "I guess it's my turn now", she says laughing

"Okay what do you pick", he says

"Grasshoppers", she says as she turns the table.

"Okay, I can do Grasshoppers".

"James", the singer starts, "Why haven't you called me to do carpool karaoke?", Camila says making the English host burst out laughing.

"I have!", he exclaims.

"You have?", Camila asks confused

"Yeah but you were busy with -- your tour -- the Never Be The Same tour"

"Oh, well I'm available now", she says making the audience.

"Spill your guts or fill your guts, Camila Cabello, everybody!", he says making everybody clap, "We'll be right back with Camila"