Chapter 113

Youtube

TMZ - Camila Cabello: Walk Of Fame Or Walk Of Shame?

Published on December 12, 2018

723.871 views

________________________

"Camila Cabello", one of TMZ reporters starts, "She's leaving the house of the one and only -- Lauren Juaregui", he says before stopping for a second, "It's an early morning shot, she's walking out of her front gate, Lauren has her socks on, Camila turns around to hug her goodbye...", he says before showing a picture of Camila hugging Lauren, "Full bed head... full sex bed hair -- leaving her ex-girlfriend's house in the morning".

"Are they even back together tho", a brunette asks.

"I don't think so -- no", another white guy answers.

"Oh god, they totally are", a blond white girl interrupts, "They've been seen together multiple times in public", she says before continuing, "and, who the f*ck sleeps over at their ex-girlfriend's house after a nasty breakup".

"Camila Cabello!", a black guy exclaims laughing.

"I'm not sure if it actually was a nasty breakup tho", the same guy from earlier says.

"What do you mean?", the blonde girl says laughing, "It was one of the nastiest breaks up in Hollywood ever, Lauren was all over the f*cking place".

"But Camila wasn't", he argues, "And, that guy -- what's his name? -- the singer, well he said they still talked after the break up".

"Who? Lauren and Camila?"

"Yeah!", he says, "they have to at least be f*cking".

"Oh yeah if they are not back together, at least they are f*cking".