Chapter 125

TMZ

LAUREN JAUREGUI AND CAMILA CABELLO... 

SUCKING FACES IN DOWNTOWN LA

1/22/2019

Lauren and Camila can't keep their hand of each other after a week vacation in Miami

Lauren and Camila can't keep their hand of each other after a week vacation in Miami. The two were spotted by a pap having intense an make out session in a Downtown LA.

The lovebirds were picture walking around Downtown LA on a Thursday night hand in hand oblivious to everyone walking by. The two were keeping it PG-13 until they come to a stop and started a fully make out session. And the best part is... we have it on video!!

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

As Camila and Lauren walk hand in hand through the sea of tourist, Lauren gets closer to her girlfriend to whisper something in her ear making her laugh. They keep walking like that for a while, whispering to each other back and forth until Lauren stops and yanks Camila into her, wrapping her arms around her waist, moving from side to side. You can see Lauren saying something to Camila as they rub their noses together. The older singer leans in to kiss Camila's cheek making her lean her body more into her, smiling. When Lauren pulls away they slowly lean in again, this time kissing on the lips. Camila moves her arms to Lauren's neck pulling her closer as they continue kissing. When the video zooms in on the couple, you can see the kiss getting more and more headed. Lauren drops her hands from Camila's waist to her backside, giving it a light squeeze. This makes Camila open her mouth, letting Lauren put her tongue inside the younger's mouth. Lauren tries to get closer to Camila, making them back up a little. As they kiss Camila starts playing with Lauren's baby hairs making her smile. This makes the older singer separate their lips, before leaning again to whisper something on her girlfriend's ear, making Camila pull her into another heated kiss. As they continue kissing, Lauren lowers her hand between Camila's covered front and her backside and starts moving her hand up and down. That's when the younger singer pulls away before whispers something to the "Strangers" singer. The two kiss one last time before continuing their walk hand in hand.