Chapter 156

TMZ

LAUREN JAUREGUI

GETS HANDFUL OF GF CAMILA CABELLO

5/8/2019

Lauren Jauregui is living her best life traveling all over Europe with gf Camila Cabello as she joins her on tour

Lauren and Camila got super cozy on a yacht in Genova Tuesday evening. She seemed to be letting her hands do the talking ... to her bikini-clad ass ... while they lounged on a daybed.

Over the last two months, Cabello and Jauregui have been seen multiple times in Europe sharing lots of PDA.

_________________

Exclusive Video

Camila and Lauren are both laying on a daybed sipping on drinks. Lauren is drinking what looks like whiskey on the rocks while Camila drinks a bottle of cold water.

The couple chats for a while laughing in between before Camila moves closer to the older singer kissing her on the cheek making Lauren smile. When Camila is about to pull away Lauren leans in to give her girlfriend a long kiss on the lips. The younger girl smiles through the kiss as she raises her hand cupping her girlfriend's cheek and pulling her closer.

After a couple of seconds, the couple pulls away before Camila adjust back into her daybed. As they start talking again Lauren put her hand on her girlfriend's back moving it up and down before going lower to the younger's backside. The singer gives it a small squeeze before retrieving her hand back before taking another sip of her drink.