Chapter 132

Twitter

HOLLYWIRE @HOLLYWIRE - 1/28/18

Check out our interview with @Camila_Cabello where she talks Grammy Nominations, her relationship with Lauren Jauregui, and new music.

VIDEO

12.9k Retweets   38.1k Likes

____________________________

"Camila Cabello everyone", the famele interviewer says giving the singer a side hug.

"Hii", Camila says looking at the camera while smiling

"How is it going?", she asks

"I'm great", the singer says turning to the interviewer

"How excited are you to be here with seven nominations?"

"I'm so excited", Camila says, "I don't think ever been this excited for an award show honestly"

"So - obviously this is a big night for you", the brunette starts, "And Lauren was on the same situation last year", she  says, "Has she been giving you any advise or have you guys talked about it?"

"Um - yeah - she has given me some great advise", Camila nods, "I mean honestly it just feels amazing to be able to just hold her hand - she's like your fine don't worry - and I'm just - I've never been this nervous in my life", Camila says laughing, "So it's nice to have a support system like that she's so great so... I'm happy she's here"

"So she is here?", she asks, "Cause some fans were wondering if she was actually here or not".

"Yeah, she's already inside", Camila says, "She just doesn't like the whole red carpet thing"

"That's cute Camila", she says, "I'm happy for both of you"

"Thanks"

"So - new music", the brunette starts, "What can you tell us"

"Well right now I'm in the process of writing whenever I can", Camila says, "But for the moment I'm still touring for my album so I'm gonna finish that first so my new music can be the priority"

"Okay well, I wish you the best Camila", the interviewer says, "Good luck on your performance"

"Thanks", Camila says smiling and waving at the camera.