Chapter 169

Youtube

TheEllenShow - Lauren Jauregui Plays "Never Have I Ever" with Ellen

Published on June 14, 2019

7.030.712 views

________________________

"Okay we are back with Lauren Jauregui", Ellen says as she leans forward to grab and Ellen cup, "So your fans think they know everything about you, do they?".

"Oh no", Lauren says laughing, "But they think they do".

"Okay", she starts, "I'm gonna ask a question and you have this paddles", Ellen says showing the paddles to the camera, "And you will either say you have or you never have 'cause it's called Never Have I Ever".

"Okay", the singer says playing with her paddles, "Wait, is there a lie detector connected to this?"

"Yes", Ellen says laughing, "You have to tell the truth. Okay, let's start. Never Have I Ever sexted", she says looking directly at Lauren.

"Oh", Lauren says blushing before turning her paddle to I Have, making the audience cheer.

"With who?", Ellen asks smiling, "Is it someone current or is this a while ago?"

"Ellen!", she exclaims. "That's not part of the game", she says laughing.

"Come on, we wanna hear it", Ellen says smirking

"I mean", Lauren blushes, "Both, I guess", she says making the audience cheer. "When your girlfriend goes on tour every two seconds you gotta do what you gotta do"

"Okay", she says laughing, "Never have I ever hooked up with a fan on tour"

"God", Lauren exclaims. "Wait. What do you define as a fan? Someone who just enjoys your - I - okay", she says flipping her paddle to I Have before covering her face with it.

"I love this game", Ellen says making everybody laugh, including the singer. "Never have I ever been stoned on a talk show". Lauren, instead of saying anything she just shows the I Have paddle side.

"Not right now tho", she adds

"That's good to know", Ellen says laughing. "Never have I ever drunk dialed an ex".

"I have", Lauren says a with a more serious face but still with a small smile.

"Okay", the blonde says looking at the question. "Never have I ever fooled around with someone  in a bathroom during a party"

Lauren quietly raises the I Have paddle.

"This is the last one. Never have I ever looked at my significant other's texts"

"Oh yeah", Lauren says as she shows the I Have side. "Who hasn't?", she says making everyone laugh.

"Does your gi- Camila knows?", Ellen says teasing Lauren. The audience laughs at this question and starts clapping.

"I don't know actually", Lauren says laughing.

"Well good luck then", Ellen jokes, "We have to take a break so when we come back with Lauren Jauregui -"