One direction

Hey guys welcome to my story!

this is my first book I've ever written. It's under major editing right now so bare with me!

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNINGS THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE BOOK!!!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Please be careful guys. I'm serious there are very heavy themes here. Just know I love you all 💞💞

"NIALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" I jumped at the sudden yell from the door and fell straight to the floor.

"Ow" I groaned. I looked up to see Louis laughing his ass off and I just stayed sleeping on the floor. I guess this is comfortable too.

"Hey hey now get up breakfast timeeeeee" and with that I was up.

If I take too long there will be nothing left in this house. I run to the bathroom and threw on a fitted long sleeve shirt and sweatpants .

As i stumbled by I got a glimpse of the Mirror. I looked at myself for a few second. My hair was a mess bags under my eyes were deep and my pale complexion was extra bright.

I signed to myself and mumbled "i guess they are sorta right" thinking back to a tweet I saw earlier.

It said something like "Niall is the ugly one in the group". My self esteem has always been low but these tweets always are stuck in my head.

I never really let them get to be but lately they are worse. Maybe I'm just looking too deeply. After I found a few I kept looking. Didn't know people can be so mean.

I examined myself on the mirror. It's true isn't it. I'm no harry or Liam or zayn or Louis. As I looked closer in the mirror I started to see more and more imperfections. I always liked my hair but now.... it is shaggy isn't it?

After about 5 minuets I heard Liam yell from across the house.

"NIALL DONT MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU" I snapped out of it and turned around. I grabbed my over sized sweatshirt since I wasn't comfortable in anything else anymore.

With that I went to breakfast.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Liam making pancakes while Louis chased harry with a spatula. Zayn, as usual, minding his own business reading a magazine.

When I got down I dogged Louis attempt to smack me with the spatula and made it to the table. Zayn looked up at me first.

"Good morning sleepy head" I laughed slightly and gave him a 'yeah' look back. After all it was already 12 and the bags under my eyes were extra deep.

Liam came over with stacks of pancakes that made harry and Louis stop fighting and come eat. Everyone filled up a plate. Of course my plate being biggest of all.

"Good thing I always count on Niall eating everything and make extra" the whole table laughed as Liam made the smart remark. I shove a pancake in my mouth while glaring at him. We all laughed more.

We always talk like this so it didn't really get to me. It did however throw my mind back to those tweets.

Half way through eating my phone lights up. I open it to see someone left me a tweet. I get thousands a day but this one seemed to be getting attention.

I read it slowly "Niall is just worthless, I mean look at him" and a thread of pictures where I didn't look the most appealing.

I slowed down my eating And suddenly put my fork down. I don't know why these comments hurt me so much. I know they shouldn't but they are sorta true.

Louis noticed how I stopped suddenly and stared at me confused. 

"Hey Niall something wrong?" I looked up and tried to think of a excuse. I'm a bad liar and everyone knows it.

"i guess you guys were right this is too much for me" I joked. Luckily for me the table bursts into laughter. I joined them forcing myself to match them.

I got off the table and said "well that's enough for me, thank you every much Liam" I put my hand on his shoulder and walked off. I went straight to my room and jumped into bed. I started to think about those words.

Worthless?

Am i?