"Want Each Other"

~~ zayns point of view~~

I woke up the next morning at the crack of dawn. I needed too if i was going to stop Niall from going out on runs. And so i can get something for him to eat.

I very carefully got out of holding him making my way downstairs. Now I'm no cook. But I'm pretty sure i can make something.

I sat down on the counter and opened google. "How to get people with eating disorders to eat" I'm not even sure what type of eating disorder he has or even how many of them. All i know is i have to ease him into food.

I groaned putting my hand through my hair. Yesterday was a mess. My heart goes crazy every time i think of what he is doing to himself. Beautiful Niall. MY beautiful Niall.

I need a idea.

Well if he's so keen on getting fit I'll help him.

A idea popped into my head making me smile and jump to work. I pulled a recipe for some sort of vegetable egg kind of thing and got to work.

After about half an hour i finished and had it all set on a tray. It was just about 7 now so i headed upstairs. He should be waking soon.

As anticipated he was up sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his eyes. I awwed at the sight. He's so.... soft if that makes sense.

I walked in slowly and he smiled at me before his face dropped. "Good morning sunshine" i said placing the try down on the desk going over to him. He looked up at me worried and i just pat his head lifting up his face to look at me.

"Zayn... is that... for me?" He struggled out. I just sighed nodding my head. "You know i-i can't though" he said a little more angry than before. I sighed sitting next to him on the bed.

"I have a offer for you. Something that would please us both hear me out?" He turned to me so that we were now sitting on the bed facing each other.

"You said you wanted to... lose weight... which by the way is absolutely crazy you are so perfect when you are health beautiful Niall" i took on a breath putting my hand on his leg. It's so bony.

"Well what if i train you. You said you wanted to look like us, for whatever reason, so what if i train you." His face brightened a little but sank again.

"What's the catch?" He said unsure. I sighed again pointing at the plate of food. He sighed understanding.

"You have to eat whatever i make you. Before you protest I'll make sure it's all healthy. No processed food. Just so you can get nutrition." He paused for a second. Thinking over his options. His face flipped back and forth for a little before it finally settled.

"Fine its a deal. But i can't promise I'll be able to eat it all right away!" A smile grew on my face and without even thinking i leaned over placing a big kiss on his cheek. We both turned red as tomato's.

"That's ok Niall just please try for me. I want to see you happy and healthy" he nodded and i just entrapped him into a hug making him fall back on the bed.

I got up bring him what i made him and his face crinkled a little. "This is so embarrassing you know" he said placing his hands on his face.

I walked over taking his hands off this face cupping his chin. "No it's not because i want you to be healthy. I can't lose you." We looked into each others eyes for a while til he finally nodded. I gave him the tray and plopped on the bed next to him. I need to change the subject.

"Soooooo the date today" all of a sudden he became bright red and tried to hide a smile. I noticed how he slowly picked up his fork but pretended to take no notice.