"You're always hungry!"

~~ Louis point of view~~
It was 6:30 and everyone was awake. Well except Niall. Which is strange I'm usually the last to wake up.

"I'm going to wake up Niall!" I shouted down the hall.

"WAIT STOP." Liam came running down the hall and stopped me right in front of his door. "He was awake very early last night. Let him sleep for a little and we'll wake him up later." I looked at him in complete confusion. Niall always slept so well. "I'm not kidding it looks like he's having it tough lately."

"Liam. What's wrong?" It seemed like he knew something i didn't. It got me kinda upset because it's Niall we are talking about. We all need to protect him.

"That's the problem. I don't know. But he's been so distant lately. And when he is with us. It just doesn't feel normal." There was a long pause between us.

"Then I'll go check on him at least" i walked past Liam into the room. Liam went downstairs to make breakfast. I looked over and entered his room. I was taken back for a second. It was TRASHED. Niall never leaves a mess. We were all in his room yesterday. Why the hell is it a mess now?  I looked over at Niall not even noticing he was already awake. He stood at the edge of his bed. Leaning on it. He looked empty or sad. I couldn't really tell. Finally he looks up at me. Giving me a look that made my heart shiver a little.

"Hey Niall buddy you alright?" His expression was unreadable

"Hey Niall buddy you alright?" His expression was unreadable. He looked sad. His eyes were dry and his face a little red. But at the same time his eyes looked dead. Like he had nothing left inside him. He kept his straight face for a few more seconds before completely dropped it for a big smile.

"Yeah of course lad! Just thinking about the day ahead. I wonder what it's going to be this time" he chuckled a little bit and i went along with it.

"Um Niall. What happened to your room" i looked around picking up some clothes from the floor placing them on the edge of the bed. He shook his head.

"Hey hey i got it don't worry. I was looking for me glasses and i made a mess" he looked around and laughed. I laughed too Niall is always losing stuff. But i still couldn't shake the wrong feeling i was having.

"Well nialler breakfast in 10 don't miss it!" I patted his chest and walked out. As i was just about at the door Niall turned around and i glanced at his desk. There sat his glasses. Completely untouched and out in the open. So he wasn't looking for his glasses? Why would he lie to me like that.

No no stop! This is Niall we are talking about! He's a care free mofo!

With that i shook off the thought and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

~~ Niall's point of view~~

He finally left the room and i was able to exhale. One step closer and he would have seen the blood from my arm bleeding into my shirt.

"Shitttttttttt" i ran to my closet pulling out a first aid kit my mum gave me. She gave it to me Incase of emergency's before we left for tour. Little did she know I'd be using it for this. I wrapped my arm to stop the new cuts from bleeding.

Yes i cut again this morning. Right before Louis walked in. I just was falling apart and i needed release. Again.

The cuts from last night still were throbbing but i shook the feeling and put on yet another long sleeve shirt. I started to head downstairs. Breakfast time. Great

As i reached downstairs all the boys were already shoving food in their mouths. The photo shoot started soon so they were all in a rush.

"Niall come eat before it's all gone!" Harry said looking up at me as i entered the room.

"No thanks I'm good. I'll just grab some water for now" all of them shot up at one time. They all stoped eating with the same confused look on.

"But Niall you're always hungry!" What that supposed to mean. I'm fat that's what. They expect me to eat because I'm fat. I got a little angry at that.

"Well not today" it came out a little ruder then i meant it but i just didn't want anything. I wasn't going to eat and gain weight. Especially not before a photo shoot.

They all were taken back. They just looked at me. So i grabbed water and just ran out back to my room.

~~ Harry's point of view~~

"What. The. Hell. Was that" i was completely shocked. Niall never raises his voice at us. Like ever."your telling me Niall. Our Niall. Isn't hungry?"

"But he's always hungry this makes no sense"liam was cleaning off the table.

"He's been acting so strange lately. Actually when was the last time he's really eaten with us?" Louis was talking mostly directed to me.

"Not for a while actually. How haven't we noticed?" I signed thinking about what must have been going on with him. I just hope he's ok.

"And can i mention the look he had on this morning???"

"What look Louis" all the boys gathered around the table.

"Well i walked into his room and it was trashed. Said he was looking for his glasses but they were on his desk untouched so he lied about it. But anyway his face was so cold and emotionless. Honestly i barely recognized him for a second." We all took a moment to process what could possibly be wrong. I mean it's nialler he's always smiling. He's a care free mofo right?

Zayn spoke up "I told you guys something was wrong. And vat ever it is. It's only getting worse by the day."

We all knew that was true but didn't know what to say.

"GET THE FUCK OUT HERE YOURE GONNA BE LATE" we all jumped at the sudden screaming of Paul at the door

Shit the photoshoot!

We all shuffled out the door as niall followed close behind. He had his hoodie over his head and ear buds in. He wanted to avoid taking to us. Which honestly i wasn't completely against. None of us knew what to tell him just yet.

We got into the car. All of us thinking about Niall. Hopefully whatever is wrong hasn't gone too far yet.

So this is all build up for the next chapter Bc shits about to go downnnn.