"I cant lose him"

( A/N so how much sexual content can i put Bc idk. I don't want to make people uncomfortable so tell me what you think about that stuff is it a yes or no?)

~~~ zayns point of view~~~

I'm dreaming.

This has to be a dream.

The kiss was not rushed. It was slow and passionate. Our lips moved to each other's perfectly. Neither of us went to heat the kiss.

His lips are perfection. They are soft and puffy against my more ruff ones. Kissing him is like a dream a very very very good dream.

His hands wrapped around my neck and we both pulled back at the same time because we ran out of air.

"Wow Niall we should do that more often" i whispered in his ear.

He giggled a little responding "yeah" our eyes locked for what seemed to be forever till the sun was completely set and it was almost completely dark.

"I hate to break this but we need to head back" he pouted a little at me but nodded his head. I got up reaching for his hand. He let me pull him up and i took him into a hug.

His skin was cold. I came prepared for this. I opened my bag taking out my favorite hoodie showing it to him. He giggled "you knew i would be cold?" i smiled warmly at him slipping the hoodie on him.

"Just in case" i kissed the top of his nose grabbing his hand leading him back to the car.

On the walk to the car it started to rain. "You got to be kidding me" i said covering my hair. I grabbed his hand making a run for the car.

When we got into the car the rain was pouring but we were safe inside. We sat and looked at the rain for a little through the glass.

"You know rain is very beautiful" he said tracing some of the rain drops on the window. "Something about it's presence makes my worry's slip away." I reached my hand over intertwining our fingers together.

" there's something beautiful in everything Niall. It just depends how you look at it. Some people see rain and inconvenient and not needed. However they don't understand that rain is needed for everything to grow. Without it the sun wouldn't be as appreciated and the plants would go thirsty. rain is needed for life to go on. So you are right. Rain is beautiful. Because you see it for what it truly is. Like how i see you for who you truly not what people say you are." He looked up at me tears growing in his eyes.

"Wow zayn. That was beautiful" he smiled brightly at me and i smiled back. "Since when did you have that way of words?" He asked squinting his eyes at me.

"Since i found someone worth using them for" he blushed a deep shade of red.

"See you did it again!" I just laughed and pulled the car out of the parking spot driving back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long car ride since the rain was really heavy we got home. He looked over at me and pouted.

"Hey hey you know what this means?" He shook his head tugging at the sweatshirt.

"Now we can go cuddle. The best part about going on a date with you is well we never have to say goodbye" a grin grew on his face and he nodded his head. We got out of the car making a run for the front door. When we got inside we were practically drenched.

We looked up at each other laughing. We were stumbling around as if we were drunk. I heard one of the boys coming downstairs. I didn't want whoever it was to ruin the moment so i grabbed him pulling him close to me into the closet.