"Comfortable?"

~~ Niall's point of view~~

I woke up strangely comfortable. I didn't want to open my eyes and it be ruin. So i just laid there for a second. I felt whatever was keeping me warm shift.

Wait.

I opened my eyes to see zayn looking into my eyes. I quickly looked away. I knew i was blushing furiously.

He let out a soft sigh and put a small smile on his lips. I tried to get up realizing his arms are around me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I shivered uncomfortably under his touch. He sensed my uncomfortableness and held on tighter to try and get me to calm down. My eyes were lacing with tears. He feels my body. He feels how fat i am. Everything I've been trying to hide for months! I can't Breath i can't breath. His eyes were still on me like he was trying to read what was going on.

I desperately wanted to push him away but was frozen in place. Thankful harry came bursting into the room giggling on the top of his lungs from something louis said from the other room. Zayn reluctantly let go of me and i stubble backwards falling on my bum. Zayn looked over the couch with worried eyes but i couldn't stay and look at him any longer. I jumped up, pushed past harry, and ran to my room.

I knew exactly what i had to do.

~~ zayns point of view~~

He ran off. Dammit he ran off! I tried to hard to make him feel comfortable but he wouldn't have it.

His body. His body is so small. When i pulled him closer i realized through his baggy clothes he's actually tiny. I sighed and sat up on the couch. Harry was still looking at me raising his eyebrows.

"Zayn. Be honest with me. Do you have feeling for Niall?" I hesitated. Did i have feelings for Niall? No i don't. I'm straight. As straight as a road! Wait technically road turn. Dammit never mind that.

"N-no no i was just sleeping next to him."

Liam came popping through the door behind harry. "Then why were you holding on him for dear life as you slept?" god dammit.

"Listen guys it's really nothing. But anyway i need to go pack my things we are leaving soon" i pushed past them and went upstairs.

It felt so... right having him in my arms. I'm Zayn Malik! Bad boy who doesn't have relationships with anyone. It's like this boy goes straight past my tattoos and leather jackets. I guess maybe i like Niall. Or maybe not. I don't know! I'm just confused.

Before i went into my room i decided i should remind Niall to pack is things.

I was about to walk in when i heard a soft voice from the other side of the door.

Let's pretend this isn't a real song lol and Niall wrote it.
will they understand?
It's the question out life time
Trying to find the right words
But what if they don't care?
Never mind.

I've never heard that song before. He wrote it. I know i shouldn't be Listening but i can't bring myself to leave. His voice is cracking and it sounds like he's in so much emotional pain. I wish i could run in and tell him how I'll understand and how I'll help him. But i know i can't. It'll scare him away.

He paused and took a shaky breath. He played a few string before finding the ones he liked and continued to sing.

Delt with it myself
Hiding in the bathroom
Wearing long sleeve shirts
Scared of what i might do
Never mind

I froze. What does he mean. You don't think... no way. There's no way! Not sweet innocent Niall. He can't be hurting himself. He just can't. His pale skin is too perfect for that. God i just can't stand to see I'm in so much pain. Tears started to form in my eyes.