The ever after- epilogue

~~~Zayn's point of view~~~

I looked in the mirror straightening my bow tie. Today was the day.

The day I marry Niall James Horan.

2 years passed from the day Niall attempted suicide. The day was never forgotten. It's still engraved in all of our minds.

But we all have grown. It was hard. Niall didn't magically get better either. Doesn't work like that. This is no fairytale. It took a team effort. A lot of lows but also a lot of Highs.

After these two years I bet you are wondering about the boys. We never drifted. Hell after that day we got closer than we ever where.

We know each other's importance and how much it would hurt to lose one of us now.

The band? Oh the band is going great but not really going at the same time. We left Simon and the entire record deal after what happened to Niall. We couldn't keep Niall in a place that didn't appreciate him.

Hell Simon was going to drop me for running out and confessing my love for Niall the day of the incident anyway.

So we all left together. Sure we weren't able to publicize the way we did before but we stayed together. We managed ourselves. Thanks to the fans endless support we were able to do all the things we used to.

Eventually we joined a company hiring our own people to manage us. The people are great. They give us time and space while letting us be ourselves.

That's all we wanted and all the fans wanted. If anything our fandom grew twice the size. The Niall haters dropped from it and the homophobes but thank god. We don't need them.

We couldn't have done it without our fans endless support.

We preformed and went on tv like we used to but we were a lot more true to us. We were able to act ourselves and not make a imagine for the people.

Niall had many panic attacks at first. Getting back in the light after his attempt was hard. You know the way tv twists things.

Plus everyone in the entire world knew about the hardest times of his life. Everyone knew that he wanted to die and he has to face them. Not easy.

However we slowly grew to not care. Getting Niall to that point was near impossible at first but slowly he started to see his worth.

There was a lot of doubt. A lot of relapses. No matter how hard I loved him I knew it had to happen.

Eventually he liked being seen again. He knew his fans would support and protect him. And of course he'd have me to straighten out anyone who didn't.

I would do it all again if i had to. I hope that it never gets to that point again. I hope I never have to see Niall in that state again but if it happens I'll be here.

That was the scariest time of my entire life. I hope no one has to go though that ever again because I Zayn Malik love every single one of our fans and never want to see any of them in pain.

I stood in the bathroom styling my hair in the cabin house that me and Niall fell in love in.

This place is filled with positive and negative memories. All of Nialls hurt came out in this house. This is where Niall crumbled. But it's also where he grew.

This is where me and him finally got close again and shared this very room. It held so much meaning we bought it.

It was in the middle of no where so is secure yet held our memories of where we fell in love. What can be better than this?