They are just haters. Right?

~~~Niall's point of view~~~

I was dosing off in my own world that I didn't even realize harry looking at me from the door frame.

"Deep in thought I see" he said while walking towards the bed. I laughed slightly and rolled towards the end of the bed.

"What's up?" I said to him as he sat next to me. He ran his hands threw his hair. He looked stressed. He looked over his shoulder and had a serious face on.

"Did something happen? That's what I came to ask you" I was taken back for a second. "I saw the way you stopped at breakfast. What was it all about"

i sat quietly for a second. Harry was always so protective over me. Hell all the boys are. I'm not even the youngest yet they all take care of me as if I was.

I looked up at him coming up with the quickest lie I could "The food all hit my stomach at once and took me back."

He looked at me for a second and we both broke into laughter. Of course my laughter was fake because I know the real reason. But if I told harry he would freak. I don't want him upset.

After a few seconds we sat up and he wiped his eyes still chucking.

He looked over at me smiling " we- Have rehearsals tonight. So get your little behind up" I chuckled while he got up and walked to the door. "Not kidding we will leave you behind" and with that he ran out.

As soon as he left my smile slowly faded. I confused myself by that. Since when were my smiles fake?

I wanted to check my phone to see what other people were saying about me. But I was too scared. So got up and headed towards the bathroom.

When I entered the bathroom I undressed till I was just in my boxers. I looked into the mirror again. But this time it was focused on myself. My heart started to race when I realized. They are right.

No wonder they hate me. Why else would I get tons and tons of hate everyday?

Hell im everyone's least favorite nowadays.

I took my eyes away from the mirror and jumped into the shower. I need to dress nicer. I just don't want anymore pictures getting around twitter.

I got out of the shower and realized I didn't bring my clothes in the bathroom with me. So I'd have to go out in a towel. I'm an idiot!

Don't get me wrong we all have seen each other naked before. I mean we live with each other and all boys but something felt wrong. My thoughts were everywhere.

What if I walked out and they see how I actually am. And than they will realize I'm the worst one.

This is ridiculous! I know they won't think like that but it's all I can imagine right now. I've never told them. But I know I am just not as good looking as them.

I peaked my head out of he door. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack but it makes no sense! I shouldn't be feeling this way.

Those tweets are really getting to my head.

Once the coast was clear. I made a run for it. 

I only made it a few steps before bumping into something and hitting the floor. I kept my eyes shut to avoid the embarrassment. Didn't work.

"Woah woah woah are you ok?" Just by his voice I knew. It was Liam.

I stood up adjusting my towel and tried to cover myself as much as possible. I couldn't help but feel horrible in front of him. 

"S-sorry li" with that awkward stutter I ran off into my room.

~~Liam's point of view~~

I've been waiting for Niall to get out of the shower for ages now. He never takes this long. I heard the water stop so I went towards the bathroom.

As I turned the corner all of a sudden Niall came crashing into me. He barely moved me but he went flying onto he floor. 

"Woah woah woah are you ok?" Without saying anything he got up. He looked extremely uncomfortable. Like he was hiding himself. But I don't get it. I've seen him shirtless before.

"S-sorry li" he shuttered and poof he was gone.

I thought about what just happened but decided to brush it off. Maybe he was just cold.

Anyway shower time!

~~back to Niall~~

I reached my room and collapsed on the floor. He probably thought I looked gross.

But-but he's Liam he would never think that. Right? I can't think like this anymore it's going to start getting to my head. If it hasn't already.

I decided to listen to some music while heading downstairs. Music solves everything I know that as a fact.

My earbuds were in when I saw harry was now chasing Louis with the spatula yelling "REVENGE!!!!!" I chuckled as I watched them chase each other like children.

Usually I would jump in and joke with them but I just don't feel like it. I hope this passes but it doesn't feel like it will. My chest just feels... heavy?

Every move I make I just think back at what people say about me. The truth of how unliked I am.

Eventually we got into the bus and started to head to the venue we were preforming for tonight. I was a little nervous for this show.

Usually I'm in a really good mood towards shows. But ever since I saw a few of the tweets i started to lose some of my confidence. Maybe I wasn't good enough.

I shook the thought and went to Twitter. I was going to tweet about how exited I was for the show but I was stopped half way.

The list of people that tagged me. They were all hate comments.

"Psh does Niall really stand a chance in one direction? Answer is no"
" my favorites are harry Louis Liam and zayn! Gosh i just love them"
" Niall's voice isn't that great actually. How did he get into one direction?"

I was taken back by this for a moment. I always got hate but never this bad. The tweets went on for ages and ages.

Usually I would see at least a few good ones to somewhat out way the bad ones but there are none.

Suddenly tears started to fill my eyes. Does everyone really think that? I had to stop them. I was siting next to all of the boys.

Thank god they all were busy on their phones. I closed my eyes to stop the tears from falling and pretended I was sleeping.

Now i was definitely nervous for the show.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring. But the action is coming next chapter I promise!

Anyway poor Niall it's all starting to get to him.

Anyway I'm posting again tomorrow so see ya soon!