When he calls you cute

The first day of school. Uggghh! I mean I know school has it benefits and all but why does it start so fucking early!
You roll over to switch off your alarm clock which was blaring annoyingly. There has to be an upside ,I guess seeing your friends? You groaned rolling over. You loved your crazy maniac friends but right now you'd rather choose sleep over them.

"YN MN LN GET YOUR ASS DOWN THESE STAIRS BEFORE I DRAG YOU!" Rolling your eyes at your sister you crawled out of your burrito of covers and stumbled to your wardrobe. Everything was either too high fashion for school or too babyish for high school. Eventually you picked out three outfits.

1

2

2

3

3

You chose (1,2,3) and did your hair

You chose (1,2,3) and did your hair. You sauntered downstairs and was greeted by your older sister and brother bickering like always. "Are you fucking with me Kaden? You ate all of my cereal!"
"My dear sweet Emily, I don't know how you haven't learnt by now but if you don't post-it it then it's not yours."

Luckily you knew this rule and everything that was yours had a bright pink post-it note on the front saying.
YN'S PROPERTY KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF

Emily stormed out. Probably to complain to Mum about Kaden as always. You sat across from your brother as he chewed loudly on his food. "Dsup-lwittle-sist." He said through a mouthful of Cheerios. "Yo Kade." You pointed to his mouth. "Washing machine." He rolled his eyes as you tucked in to your cereal. He swallowed loudly almost making you gag. "So you trying out for the netball team again this year?"
"Dunno. Coach said I'm best on the team but I only play goal keep."
Kaden nodded taking another spoonful of cereal. "COME ON KIDS LETS GET MOVIN!" You heard your dad yell. "Coming!" You disregarded the rest of your cereal and headed out the door with all of your belongings.

-le time skip brought to you by Harry Potter. Apparate!-

Your Dad dropped you off at school and almost as soon as he was gone your brother and sister parted ways leaving you alone on the sidewalk.
"YN!" You heard three familiar voices screech. You turned around to see your three best friends running towards you.
"Olivia! Kayleigh! Ally!" You smiled hugging them. "I'm sooo excited for this year!" Olivia squealed. You all compared time tables and saw that you had all the same classes except for French and you had gym with Ally. Luckily enough English was first and you all trudged off in the direction of the class.

-le time skip brought to you by the clock when it's the weekend-

When you all arrived in English you saw a seating-plan on the board. The teacher was square-faced and had a stern expression. "Sit down in your assigned seats." Sir/Miss Said gesturing to the board. As you sat down you saw the empty seat beside you. According too the seating plan. Someone named CN LN would be sitting there but he was no where to be seen.

You were already halfway through the lesson when a really cute guy ran in. "Sorry! I'm so sorry Miss/Sir my Mum got preoccupied and dropped me off late." The teacher looked up disapprovingly. "CN LN?" The boy nodded. The Mr/Miss TN gestured to the seat beside you. "Take your seat next to Miss LN." The boy looked up and flashed you a smile which made your cheeks heat up. He sauntered over to the seat beside you and held out his hand. "CN."
"YN."

~CN pov.~

Curse my blasted brother for making me late. I rushed into the classroom mentally cursing myself as the teacher scowled at my interruption of his/her blessed lesson."Sorry! I'm so sorry Miss/Sir my Mum got preoccupied and dropped me off late." I rambled trying to find even a smidge of sympathy in her/his eyes. "CN LN?" I nodded worried the next word would be "detention.
Instead he/she gestured to a seat beside an extremely pretty girl. "Take your seat next to Miss LN." I nod, not wanting to displease her for much longer. I smiled at the girl who tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled back while blushing. I sauntered over, confidence that I had just made a girl smile rushing through my veins.
I sat down and held out my hand because on closer inspection she was so much prettier than from the other side of the class if that was even humanly possible but here we were. "CN." I smiled , she smiled back making me feel warm inside.
"YN."

YN~What a beautiful name.

~YN's pov~

The rest of the lesson was mostly tests. But ever so often You would catch CN looking at you. When you thew him a confused look he merely shrugged and got on with his test. But surely enough he was staring at you again a couple of seconds later. "Hey CN." You whispered as he looked up at you. "Yeah?"
"Why do you keep staring at me?" You saw his face freeze. You scrunch your face up when your concentrating." You rubbed your face as you heard him whisper quietly.

"It's cute."