When the only way to your heart is doritos

"YOURE WHAT?!" Olivia shrieked spitting her chocolate milk everywhere. "Ew liv that's disgusting."
"YOURE DATING MR DREAMBOAT." People started to stare as Kayleigh jutted her in the ribs. "Shut up. Do you want the whole school to know?"

"I heard Mr dreamboat?" You looked up to see CN smiling down at you all. He sat beside you and placed a kiss to your forehead. "Hi." He whispered making you chuckle. "Hey."

You turned around to see the weirdest thing on planet earth, well that you'd ever seen anyway. You saw Olivia silently screaming while fangirling, Kayleigh rolling her eyes and Ally yelling "THEY GROW UP SO QUICKLY." While crying into Olivia's shoulder. You felt CN wrap his arm around you again, placing another kiss to your forehead, sending your friends into another wave of manic fangirling. "Stop it before they die of cuteness." CN smiled at you and pressed both of your foreheads together before lightly kissing your nose. You scrunched it up as he cupped you face and smiled at you.

You looked back to the girls who Olivia was now almost crying. Kayleigh was fake throwing up and Ally has graduated from "THEY GROW UP SO QUICKLY!" To. "MY BABY!!"

You giggled resting your head in the crook of his neck. "I love them." You whispered.

~time skip brought to you by how fucking accurate this is~

It was the end of school and you'd spent all day with a ridiculous smile on your face from CN. You'd caught your brother staring at him evilly but you found it funny. You'd agreed to go to his house after school so after an intense car ride from your mother questioning you about your new boyfriend. You'd gladly ran out and sprinted to his house where he was waiting with open arms.

You instantly buried your face into his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "I missed you."
"Baby you literally saw me 15 minuets ago."
You rolled your eyes as if he was ridiculous and went inside the house. "What do you wanna do?"
"WATCH HARRY POTTER!" You screeched as CN put his head in his hands. "Again?"
"There is no such thing as too much Harry Potter!" CN rolled his eyes. "Only because I love you." You smiled at him.

After an hour of Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban where you were gripping onto his t-shirt while watching lupin transform into a werewolf. "Baby you've watched it before."
"Shhh! Sirius is dying."
"But he doesn't-"
"Shhh!"

He looked down at you lovingly and stroked a hand through your hair. You lent into him and watched the last parts of the film. When the credits started to play your eyes were still transfixed on the screen but CN hadn't stopped looking at you. "Your so beautiful." He whispered.
"Glad you noticed." You clicked onto the goblet of fire making him groan. "More? Really?" You smirked at him. He turned off the tv and you looked at him extremely offended. "My father will hear about this." CN laughed and pulled you back into his lap as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you."
"I love you more."
"Baby thats not possible."
"Watch."

He looked you in the eye and turned you over so that you were underneath him. He smiled at you. And leaned forward lightly brushing his lips against yours before grabbing your face and kissing you with so much passion you were glad that there was a couch underneath you otherwise you might've fallen over. He pulled away with a smile.

"Believe me now?"
You stayed silent your eyes locked onto his. "I'll believe you if you get me the Doritos from the cupboard."
"Wow. I give you the best kiss of your life and to prove how much I love you I have to get you Doritos?!"
You smirked at him. "Yes."

He rolled his eyes and came back with the Doritos. "Now I believe you." CN rolled his eyes and placed a kiss to your temple.

"Good because it's true."