When your favourite character dies in a series

⚠️SPOILERS IF UR WATCHING MCD⚠️

You made incoherent sounds as your mouth opened and shut looking at your screen. Tears rolled down your face as you stared at the series you'd become so fixated with. "Why." You suddenly chokes out taking another helpful of ice cream and chewing on it. "She's pregnant! Why did he have to die."
"YN! CN's here!" You were too caught up staring at your screen you didn't notice the figure creeping up behind you. "Hello gorgeous."
"WAAAAAHHH!! YOU SOUND LIKE LAURENCE!"
"Laurence?" He looked to your tear streaked face. "Baby what's wrong?"
"She was pregnant and he-he." You broke down into sobs as CN looked to your computer as the last episode of MCD played. "Oh."
"HE DIED CN! BECAUSE HE SAW HOW DISTRAUGHT BEING WITHOUT GARROTH MADE HER. HE DIED FOR HER! FOR HER TO BE HAPPY!"
CN pulled you into a loving embrace trying not to laugh. You sniffled and ate another spoonful of ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

"Feeling better?" CN asked after a while, but considering the fact that you started sobbing while screaming. "HE LOVED HER!" He concluded that you were absolutely fine , not.

~Time skip brought to you by me binge watching all if MCD don't judge stop judging!~

When you arrived at school you spotted Ally who as-well was
tear-stained and had a dead kind of look behind her eyes. When she saw you she started to cry again and you two hugged sobbing. "SHES BEEN CRYING ALL WEEKEND." Andrew exclaimed looking tired. "HE DIED SO SHE COULD BE HAPPY ANDREW! CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE HIM." CN only chuckled as the bell rung. "Please don't cry in class." Andrew begged Ally. She gave him the middle finger and sniffled. "I'll do whatever I Please, now good sir if you excuse me I have more crying to do with my crying buddy over here." She linked your arm as you both walked away from the DISRESPECTERS!

~le time skip brought to you by I know it's only been like 100 words but I can't just be like K BIATCHES ITS LUNCH TIME NOW! You know my mum says biatches now. 🙄~

"It really was quite sad." Olivia said munching into her cake that she'd gotten from the shop over the road. Andrew put his head in his hands. "Not this again."
"SHE WAS PREGNANT AND HE DIED!"
"Baby people are staring."
"LET THEM STARE! I DONT GIVE A FUCK! AARON JUST DIED , BITCHES WANNA GO?"

Kayleigh hadn't said anything but had slowly (all day) been putting on more Aphmau/Aaron addition merchandise. Now she had three hats on , two t-shirts, a hoddie and a ba-gillion different pillows.

CN chuckled. "How can girls get so emotionally invested into shit like this."
"Bitch you cried when your football team lost."
"True."

That night you invited the boys over and played MCD from the beginning to end. You looked to CN and Andrew speechless until Andrew cried. "SHE WAS PREGNANT."
"HE WANTED TO MAKE HER HAPPY." CN sobbed you patted him on the back and stared at Ally knowingly.

~

I've been so invested in Aphmau/MCD lately. I don't know why😂. OOOHH FUN FACT Aphmau got me into Wattpad as they mentioned it in a video.

Just a fun fact

Should I do a character reveal as in a character profile thing

Like I explain to you different characters what they look like and their backstories? Idk.
Comment if you want that, I won't do it unless it's like a demand also.

WE HIT OVER 100 READS IN A WEEK LIKE
GEKAMAGAUQLPSJSBSYWV
THANK YOU SHISTERS!

God is a sister
Happy merry unbirthday
~💥Izzy💥

Vote and comment