When you beat him at basketball

YDN-your dads name
YMN-your mums name
CEC-crushes eye colour
NN- nick name
CLN- crushes last name

"KADEN THATS MY ARM."
"Well then shift."
"It's crammed I can't!"
"I wanna listen to my music shut the fuck up both of you!"
"Emily no swearing!"

There you were on a Friday evening as your dad crammed the last trunks into the back of the car. He started to drive off as you and Kaden carried on to bicker. "KADEN YOU ASSHOLE!"
"What's he done now." Your mother asked clearly exhausted.
"GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING PHONE OTHERWISE I END YOUR LIFE!"
"YN!"
"OOoooh I'm sooo scared how about I text CN about how much you looove him~"
"I WILL DESTROY YOU AND BEER GUT!"
"I DO NOT HAVE A BEER GUT! I work out!"
"What do you bench press Donuts?"
"Fuck off!"
"Kaden!!"

~le time skip brought to you by the magical powers of Gandalf the grey~

When you'd arrived at the house you and Kaden's faces were hot and angry. You had snatched your phone away from him and proceeded to text his girlfriend about how he works out just for her. He'd then attempted to steal yours but ended up with a broken nose from Emily after he accidentally pulled her hair while trying to reach for your phone.

"YMN YDN!" You saw Liz and Greg (CN's parents) step out of their car followed by CN. You looked to the floor because you didn't want him to see you blush. And two other boys who you presumed were Harrison and Sam. Harrison looked like CN but his eyes were a slightly lighter shade of CEC. Sam had a slightly darker skin tone then CN but their eyes were the same. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Emily blushing in the direction of Harrison. She adjusted her glasses around her nose and flicked her long blonde hair. CN made his way over to you. "Hey YN." He smiled at you. "You wanna go inside?" You nodded and followed him in. The inside of the house was very beach themed with sea-shells and dream catchers all over the place.

"Alright kids your gonna have to pair up. Em and NN you two are sharing the room on the left. Harrison and Kaden your in the room on the right. And CN and Sam your in there." Liz smiled pointing at the door straight ahead.
You and Emily trudged into your room. It was spacious with two double beds, you and Emily always shared that room whenever you came to the beach house.

 It was spacious with two double beds, you and Emily always shared that room whenever you came to the beach house

You leaped onto the blue bed and smiled as the comfortable mattress let you sink in. You started to put away your clothes. There was a silence between you and Emily so you decided to strike up conversation. "So you like Harrison?"
"You like CN?"
You went silent as she shot you the look of don't talk to me.

~le time skip brought to you by all of you wanting some action between YN and CN~

You emerged from your room to see the boys playing basket ball. "Ahh 'lil sis." Kaden hollered clapping you on the shoulder. "She is the best at any kinda game that involves a net-I bagsy her on my team." You smiled but pushed your brother away. "If were gonna play basket ball lemme get changed and then we can play." You narrowed your eyes at CN. "You may of beat me at Forza." You started to get threatening while jabbing your finger into his chest. "But this is my court. Your going down buddy." CN laughed. "We'll see about that."
"Oh we will."

~time skip until after you got changed because I'm lazy af and don't want to write dat~

You emerge from the room and CN gawks. He'd only seen you in your school PE kit. You sent a wink his way as a ball was passed to you. Harrison agreed to ref and stood on the side lines.

He blew the whistle and you passed back to Kaden who dribbled until Sam stopped him. Kaden passed the ball to you and you continued to dribble up the court. In your peripheral vision you saw CN running up behind you. You increased you pace and as he was about to dive for the ball , you grabbed it-shot and scored. Kaden high-fived you. CN had a pouty face as you made a fake crying sign towards him.
"First to five wins!" Harrison called out from the sidelines. "My court CLN." CN grumbled.

After half an hour it was 4-1 to you.
You were dribbling up the court as you saw CN on one side and Sam on the other. You signalled for Kaden to go around and as Sam dived , you passed to Kaden who dribbled up the court you got within passing range-he passed to you and-

CN intercepted grabbing the ball. You don't know what possessed him, if he was just impressed that he'd actually got ball or he was daydreaming but he stopped in his tracks. You snatched the ball from him and scored. "THE LN's WIN!" You heard Harrison cry from the side line.

CN looked extremely disgruntled. "I said it was my court CLN."
He looked up at you and advanced towards you. "Oh really."
"You can have video games but this is my field."
"I'd rather have you."

You'd stopped dead in you tracks. He also looked surprised by what he'd just said. "CN?" You asked breathless but he was already stepping away. He ran back into the house leaving you on the court. Alone.