When he defends you

You hated maths. You hated the class-you hated the subject-you hated the teacher and most of all you hated the homework. The only good thing about maths is that you sat next to CN and he was a mathematical genius and made you laugh.

On a gloomy Wednesday in mid October. You were sitting in class
Silently copying off of CN. You had noticed throughout the lesson that Ryan Smith had been talking to you a lot. Brushing your hair out of your face and calling you pretty whenever CN wasn't looking. At first you ignored it but over time he did it more and more to the point where you wanted to set your boyfriend your older brother and all of your boyfriends older brothers on him.

As he reached to touch your hair your hair you slapped his hand away. "Dude stop." You noticed CN wasn't looking you wished he would care more about his girlfriend then class work. Ryan saw CN too and an evil smirk crossed his face. In front of you , you saw one of your friends from art-Rosa flirting with Logan. You wished someone would look at least.

He cupped your face like CN had done beforehand. You twisted his arm around his back and whispered in his ear. "Touch me again and your dead."

The words seemed to temporarily faze him but after at least two minutes of blissful un-intruded work you felt a hand on your thigh. At first you thought it was CN being cute but no sooner had you thought this you traced the arm back to Ryan. "I SAID STOP RYAN!" You yelled standing up your finger jabbing in his face. CN looked up seeing you mad and looked at Ryan who was holding his hands up defensively.
"Miss LN!" You turned around to see your teacher look at you with an unreadable expression of disbelief on his/her face. "Babe ." CN asked concerned. You slapped his arm away as it tried to rub your leg. "Miss/Sir please may I be excused."
"Certainly-you've interrupted my class! That's a red card!"
"Miss/Sir he was-"
"I don't want to hear it YN."
"Miss/Sir if I could only speak one moment." Logan stood up. "I saw Ryan. He was touching her inappropriately after she asked him to stop twice." The teachers eyes went wide as he/she looked at Ryan who's face was a deep beet red.
"Red card Ryan. Miss LN would you please go to the pastoral support." But you weren't looking at her/him and either was the class. They were all staring at CN who had seemed to go from 0-1000 in 0.01 seconds on the anger scale. Ryan looked extremely scared and tried to back away from CN. But CN got him wrestling him to the ground. "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND." You pulled CN off of Ryan who was a bloody mess. "Mr CLN you and Mr Smith go to the red card room, YN pastoral support. NOW." All the students who were involved rushed out the door. As you parted ways with CN you planted a soft kiss on his lips and ran your fingers through his hair. "Don't put hair gel in it." You smiled at him. "I don't like it." He smiled down at you and planted a kiss on your lips. "Be safe my love."
"Boy I'm going to pastoral support."
"I'm saying be safe for a reason have you seen Miss Edams new haircut." You both grimaced as you parted ways. The fight on your mind.

He defended you.

~time skip brought to you by the wonderful wizard of oz~

CN was at your house. You were cuddling on the couch like normal as he kept on pulling you closer with soft kisses to your temple ever so often. These moments you enjoyed the most. The quiet ones.

All of a sudden you heard the door burst open , your brother, sister and Harrison all walked in. Harrison and Emily already in a heated make out session. "Ew get a room." Kaden exclaimed to Harrison and Emily and then saw you both and let out a bigger "EW."

"You have a girlfriend remember." You yelled to him. "Yeah but that's different."
"How so?"
"You're my sister and He's an idiot." CN chuckled as you rolled your eyes. All of a sudden you heard loud munching and Kaden appeared with your Doritos in the doorway.
"You mother fucking dared." You hissed as you started chasing him around leaving a trail of Doritos behind you because your brother didn't seem to know how gravity works.

CN watched from afar and chuckled to himself before helping himself to a Doritos that was actually yours from the bowl he poured out earlier.