When he spends Christmas with you

The scent of CN filled your senses as you opened your eyes squinting. It was finally Christmas Day, the day you'd been waiting what it felt like almost forever. You buried your face into his chest and heard him groan. He was awake. Smiling you looked up at him and he smiled down at you. "Morning beautiful." He whispered pressing a kiss to your forehead. "Morning." You mumbled into his chest re-burying your head there.

"Babe." He whispered. "Its Christmas morning."
"And you'd be the best present ever if you shut up and cuddle." He pressed a quick kiss to your neck before getting out of bed, ignoring your whines of protest. "Come on, its Christmas." He looked at You're burrito form. "I'll let you wear my hoodie?" At that you were jumping out of the bed, he laughed handing you his hoodie. You pulled it on letting the scent of him engulf your senses.

He took your hand and lead you down stairs to where the rest of your family were patiently waiting. "Finally." You're sister complained as you stuck your tongue out at her. You sat down beside CN, his family were at yours for Christmas.

Everyone took it in turns opening their presents you received (insert what you wanted for Christmas here) and you couldn't be happier. You gave CN a leather bracelet with a subtle, I love you carved into it. He smiled widely and put it on pressing a kiss to your forehead as you snuggled into his embrace.

When it was your turn to open CN's present. You were strangely nervous. Why? Maybe because he got you something that you don't like and you would hate to see his disappointed face. You opened the present uneasily and gasped at the content. At first you thought it was just a stainless steel circle with a heart but on closer inspection (you turned it over)

 At first you thought it was just a stainless steel circle with a heart but on closer inspection (you turned it over)

Ps. I love u

You grinned ear to ear and tackled him in a hug. "Oh CN I love it!" He smiled and pecked your hair. "Good, I was getting worried then." You laughed along with your family as he held you tight in his embrace.

~time skip brought to you by my guilty conscience on not uploading on time😬~

After Christmas dinner, games and a couple movies. The whole family had disbanded doing what ever they wanted for the rest of the night. For you and CN that meant standing on your balcony, him hugging you from behind staring at the stars.

You felt calm with him as you leaned back into his tight embrace. "You have no idea how much I love you." He whispered into your hair, interlocking his fingers with your own. You chuckled turning around. "Oh? I think I do." You pressed your lips together, you running your hands through his CHC hair. He smiled against the kiss, pulling away and pressing his forehead against your own. "I'm in heaven right now." You pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Me too babe."

~
I'm sooo sorry about updating so late! I wanted to get this out before the new year otherwise i would've been a year late😂. I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a very happy new year!!

I love you my stormies🌩
Happy merry unbirthday
God is a sister
~💥Izzy💥