When you have a migraine

CEC- crushes eye colour
TN- teachers name

Your head pounded uncomfortably as you lay in bed groaning. The sun was too bright for your sick tired little eyes and all you wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die. "YN mums been calling you for the last 15 minuets what are you-"
Emily trailed off her mouth gaping open at your shrivelled appearance. "Emily go away. Can't you see I'm busy dying over here."

She huffed before turning over her shoulder and screaming.
"MUM YNS DYING." You heard feet pound up the stairs and your door swing open to reveal your brother and mother. Your mother armed with a thermometer and glass of cold water and your brother armed with a cold rag and some medicine.

They took your temperature and placed a cold rag on your head. "You have a fever honey." Your mother smiled sympathetically as you groaned in pain. "No mum, my body has a death wish." You rolled over doubling in pain. "I think you have a migraine." Emily commented as you held your head in agony. "Really?" You said sarcastically. "Maybe the feeling that I'm about to throw up and the thousand upon thousands of mini soldiers fighting a battle against my head is just a cold." You gave her a dirty look as your mother rubbed your arm sympathetically. "You're not going in today kiddo." She smiled as she hurried your two older siblings out. "And CN can't come over either."
"Why not!?" You asked in outrage. "He'll make it worse by snogging your face off."  you heard Emily remark. "You mean like you and Harrison." You heard Kaden reply.
"You mean like you and Lindsey." Emily taunted. You scoffed as your phone started to beep annoyingly. It started to ring and you know who it was already.

"Uuuuuuhgghh."
"Baby? What's wrong where are you?"
Of course it was CN.
"I'm dying, in bed, with a migraine."
"Baby you left me all alone."
"I'm dying CN."
"But I'm at school alone."
"Migraine. Migraine make you go the throw ups."
"But-"
"Do you want me to throw up on you."
"No." He admitted sheepishly.
"Then focus on geography and hang up on me."
"CN!"
You heard from the other side of the line which sounded like your geography teacher Miss/Mr TN.
"GET OFF OF YOUR PHONE NOW!"
"MY BABY IS ILL WITH A MIGRAINE HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO CHECK ON HER!?"
"THIS IS YOUR WARNING."
"Baby hang up the phone."
You smiled at his devotion to you but you didn't want him to get a detention. "Fine. I love you."
"Love you too now hang up." He did and you smiled to yourself at your little dork.

~time skip brought to you by new action movie where I Izzy defeat the horrific migraines by an epic battle of the middle finger.~

All day you'd had this fucking migraine. All. Mother fucking. Day.
Your mother had done her best to comfort you but in the end had shut your blinds and left you alone.

You checked the time and it was about 3:45 school would've had to of gotten out by now. You groaned twisting and turning in your bed until you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Mum I already told you to fuck of-"
Your eyes were greeted by CEC ones. "CN." You whispered as he slipped into bed with you. You curled up against his body as he rested his head on top of your own. "How'd you get in?" You asked sleepily your mind comforted by his scent. "Your mum eased up a bit and said you could do with some distraction." You saw him wiggling his eye brows as you hit him on the chest. "Fuck off."

You resumed your cuddling position as your headache started to fade away. You could feel his arms around your torso making you feel safe and totally secure.

Vote and comment (it's freeeeeeeee)