Meet V.C

Chloe's P.O.V

Today I Woke Up With A Sharp Pain In My Head. Ugh Stupid Weed Messing With My Head All The Time. Justin Said This Shit Would Help Me But Instead I Just Got Addicted To It. God Why Am I So Stupid.

"Chloe Breakfast! Get Up!" Mom Called Out To Me

"Coming Mom!" I Called Back To Her

I Got Up And Walked Over To The Bathroom And Had A Shower Seen As I Smelt Of Pot. When I Finished I Quickly Threw Over One Of My Firewalk T-Shirts, Some Ripped Jeans And Some Leather Boots. I Trudged Down The Stairs To See My Mom With Her Hands On Her Hips Looking At Me.

"What?" I Said. Was There Something On My Face?

"Chloe, You Came Home After Curfew Last Night!" Mom Said With An Angry Expression On Her Face.

"So? I Got Bored." I Answered Her Rolling My Eyes. All I Did Was Go To The Junkyard!

"Where Were You. I Was Worried Sick!" She Said

"I Was Hanging At The Junkyard Its The Only Place Where I Can Relax." I Responded Wanting To Stop This conversation Now.

"That's Not An Excuse, Chloe! You Know I Get Worried!!" Mom Said With A Bit Of An Upset Tone In Her Voice

"I-I Know I Hear You. I'll Do Better Next Time" I Say

"Thank You, Chloe" She Says With A Sigh Of Relief

"Well Mom I Got To Go." I Tell Her Wanting To Just Leave

"But I Made You Breakfast.." She Says

"I'll JustA Get Something Later. I Have To Go See You Later Mom. Love You" I Say

"Bye Chloe I Love You Too" She Says As I Walk Out The House

Time To Visit Frank And Get Some Pot

"Frank!! Open Up Its Chloe! Chloe Price!" I Say Shouting Through The Door

"Price? What Are You Doing Here?" Frank Asks Me With A Bit Of Confusion

Before I Can Answer He Cuts Me Off By Saying "No. No. No. No. I Know Why Your Here You Just Want Some Pot From Me. Chloe I'm Not Your Fucking Piggy Bank!"

"Aw Come On Frank Just A Little Please!" I Plead Him

"No. No Way Bye Chloe Have A Nice Day." He Says Closing The Door On Me

Fuck. Looks Like I'm Not Getting Some Pot Today. Man! Well I Might As Well Go To School

As I Walk To School Something Catches My Eye At The Entrance Of The School. Its A Poster Of The Tempest With Pretty Rachel Amber And Her Fucking Pet Nathan Prescott. I Don't Get Why Everyone Has A Crush On Rachel. I Mean Yeah She's Hot But She's So Fake! She's The DA's Daughter. Popular Rich Kid. Ugh Just The Thought Of Her Wants Me Want To Throw Up. You Can't Ever See Her Without Anyone Else Around Her.

As Soon As I Think Of That I Hear A Familiar Voice. Fuck I Know That Voice. Victoria Chase.

"Ah Look Who It Is! Kari Price In Her Lonesome Self. I'm Surprised Your Even Here No One Ever See's You Anymore After Your Pathetic Dad Died And Maxine Caufield Left You." Victoria Says With Courtney And Taylor Giggling Behind Her.

Hearing Someone Speak About Max Makes Anger Irrupt Inside Of Me. I Grab Her By The Collar Of Her Shirt And Throw Her Into A Patch Of Mud I Spot On The Floor To Ruin Her Cashmere.

"NEVER. EVER TALK ABOUT MAX OR ANYONE EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!" I Scream At Her

"M-My..My Fucking Cashmere! You Ruined My Cashmere You Lonesome Bitch!" Victoria Shouts At Me.

"Vic Are You Okay!?" Taylor And Courtney Say At The Same Time So Worried.

"Does It Look Like Im Fucking Okay!? Go Get Me Some Tissues You Two!!"Victoria Demanded Them And They Obeyed Sprinting Into The Girls Dorms.

"Nice Fashion Choice Vic." I Mock Her Happy With What I Did

"Shut Up, Price! You'll Pay For This!" Victoria Told Me

"Oh I'm So Scared!!" I Say Sarcastically As I Storm Off Still A Little Mad About What She Said. No One Mentions Dad And Max And Gets Away With It. As I Think Of Dad A Tear Rolls Down My Eye And I Rush To The Girls Restroom.

Sorry This Chapter Is So Short The Other Ones Will Be Longer!! ❤️

Please leave your feedback down bellow!!