Punishment

Rachel's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

Ugh stupid alarm. Oh no. I forgot I skipped yesterday with Chloe. Today is punishment day. Joy!!

I decide to put some clothes on which is just a flannel, a t shirt and some ripped jeans. I brush my teeth and go down stairs.

"H-Hey... Mom.." I say waving nervously. Shit. Please don't be angry.

"Rachel. Why weren't you at school. We have to go to the principal after school today because of you skipping. What happened Rachel!" She asks me. Shit, shit and more shit. I can't lie to her.

"I was in a bad mood. I needed to blow off some steam so I.. I skipped. I know it was a bad idea mom.." I tell her

"Did anyone else come with you?" She asks me

"Y-Yeah... C-Chloe came with me.. B-But only to keep me safe that's all!" I tell her

"I...I'm glad Chloe was with you but I'm disappointed in you" She says

"I-I understand mom.. I'm sorry" I say hugging her

"Oh dear.. It's okay.. But when your in a bad mood you could just talk to me or one of your friends. Skipping really isn't the way to go" She tells me pulling away from the hug.

"Thanks mom" I say

"Well you better eat up quick otherwise your going to be late. Your lucky your dad is gone to work early." She says laughing a little bit

"Y-Your right" I say laughing. I sit down and eat my breakfast quickly which was just egg on toast.

"Okay well see you after school mom!" I say grabbing my stuff.

"Okay honey" She says waving at me. I smile at her and walk out of the door closing it behind me. Time for school. Great.

I get to school in about 20 minutes seen as my house isn't too far away from Blackwell.

"Oh look if it isn't little miss popular all alone. That is a new sight." I hear someone say behind me. For fuck sake. I turn round and see of course Victoria.

"Ah well if it isn't the fashion slut. Where's all your minions at, Vic?" I ask her mocking her at the same time

"They're not here yet and I wanted a break" She says

"Uh-huh so what do you want?" I ask

"Just to say. I never knew you were into sado's." She says

"What?" I ask confused

"It's clear that you have a crush on Chloe. You kissed her cheek a few nights back." She tells me. Wait. How the fuck does she know about that.

"H-How the fuck do you know about that!?" I ask

"I've found it very interesting so I just followed you two. You are blind as a bat that's for sure." She says. That bitch.

"You mean to tell me you've been following me and Chloe!?" I ask

"Yep. Now we're going to put rumours around the whole entire school about-"

"About what Vic?" I hear someone say behind her. She turns round and I look behind her. The person behind her is none other than Chloe and Dana.

"Yeah Vic about what?" Dana asks. Oh so it was Chloe who said that at first. I smile at the sight of both of them sticking up for me.

"Oh it's you two. Miss popular' s side kick and her... Crush." Victoria says crossing her arms. Chloe and Dana just rolled their eyes.