The Tempest

Hi everyone! Before this chapter starts I've realised I forgot most of what I wrote. Like Chloe is meant to be expelled yet I'm writing about her still being in school. I'm sorry for that but I don't know how to fix them without changing everything. So please just imagine she didn't get expelled, I'm sorry this is my first fan fiction and I will do better! I hope you enjoy this chapter anyways!

WARNING THIS EPISODE DOES CONTAIN CHILD ABUSE AND ALMOST RAPE. PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!

Rachel's POV:

The sun shines through the cracks of my curtains and I slowly rub my eyes getting rid of the remaining sleep, keeping me from waking up. I slowly yawn and get off my bed, my legs hanging over as I sit up straight. A smile creeps up onto my face knowing what happened yesterday. I got her back. The love of my life.. Mine again.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Rachel honey?" Mum says behind the door

"Yeah you can come in" I say still smiling like mad

"Good morning sweetheart. You look cheerful today" She says smiling at me

"Yeah I am. Everything with Chloe was just a misunderstanding. We're okay now" I say smiling

"That's good honey. Well there's breakfast downstairs and you need to be quick the tempest is today and they'll want you to rehearse before you have to perform. You will probably be rehearsing a lot seen as it was cancelled yesterday" She says walking out of my room

Shit I forgot about The Tempest!

"Thanks mom" I say as she closes my door.

I get changed into my normal clothes that I normally wear that's easy to take off and on, got myself ready, ate breakfast and made my way to school. However, when I stepped outside my door I saw a pleasant surprise. Chloe Price.

"Hey babe" I say smiling, kissing her cheek.

"H-Hi, I thought I'd walk with you to school" Chloe says smiling, blushing a little bit just visible for me to see.

"Awesome! Thank you" I say smiling still.

Chloe takes my hand and we walk hand in hand to school. The walk was long but so peaceful. I don't know how I've lasted this long without Chloe. She's my literal everything. As we get to school Dana comes up to us, smirking like hell and drags me off to rehearsal as I grab a quick kiss from Chloe. 

Chloe's POV:

Fuck you drama. Worst class ever. Everyone's just so fake there. I know that's the point but still. I grown in frustration and start wondering off not knowing what to do. I know Rachel is going to be in rehearsal pretty much all day so what's the point. As I start walking away I hear a voice. A fucking annoying one too. I swing around to face who's behind me and of course it's who I thought.

"Hi Karri" Victoria says trying to sound nice which just makes me cringe.

"It's Chloe. What do you want?" I ask already getting bored.

"I heard you and Elliot had a little fling earlier. Too bad it ended in pain, huh?" She says. How the fuck does she know this.

I grab her by the collar of her cashmere and drag her away from her little lap dogs known as Taylor and Courtney. 

"How the fuck do you know about this?" I ask as I move my face closer to hers in a threatening way.

"From a friend. Tell you what I wont tell anyone that you and Elliot had a fight and everything but you have to give me something in ret-" I cut her off by headbutting her.