I'm so sorry

Chloe's POV:

I run and run and run. Fucking hell how far away is this place!? 

Finally, I make it to the junkyard and all I can hear is crying.. must be Rach.. My eyes get blurry and thousands of tears roll down my cheeks.

"R-Rach?" I say worried and not walking straight. All I can hear is crying. Crying I've never heard before like someone just got stabbed in the heart.

"R-Rach?" I repeat again walking into the junkyard trying to get my balance, leaning against the doorway. 

I just see the beauty I once knew lying on the ground, her face red, cheeks puffy and crying so painfully it could pierce someone's ear. You can tell she's hurt.

"GO AWAY!" She screams.

I jump back slightly as she screams. I did this.. I hurt her this much.. I made her cry... She hates me.... I love her though...

"R-Rach please.." I say falling to my knees crying with her, not being able to remain balance. Her back is turnt against me and she's laying on her side all I can see is her shaking from crying and her beautiful hair. I see tissues lying everywhere. She must have cried a lot. What have I done!? I put my hand on her shoulder slowly. She shakes it off.

"Please let me talk to you..." I say crying hard.

"F-F-For what? I-I-If your d-dating Eliot I don't care!!!! J-Just go back to y-your boyfriend!!!" She says, her voice cracking in-between words.

"H-He's not my boyfriend!!!!" I say hurt that she'd even think I'd date him. She turns around so she's facing me. Her face is so red and her cheeks are so puffy from crying to much there's tears surrounding every spec of her cheeks that I can't even see her stunning eye colour. My eyes widen at shock of what I'm seeing in front of me. What did I do..

"H-H-He's not?" She says sniffing looking into my eyes. Our gaze locks for a minute but she looks away.

"No!!! N-Not at all!!! Never!!!!" I say sniffing. I see a tear fall down her cheek, I put my hand on her cheek and wipe it away. She smiles at the feeling of my hand. I move it away.

"T-T-Then why did you k-k-kiss him!?" She asks confused and she breaks into more tears. My heart breaks at the sight.

"I-.. I didn't mean to. I walked into the changing rooms hoping to see you but-... He kissed me and I thought it was you so I kissed back.. By the time I opened my eyes I realised it was Eliot and you were already running.... I-I-I'm so sorry..."  I say crying. She looks at me for ages studying me.

"How do I know y-your not l-lying?!" She says sniffing.

"Because if I was lying I wouldn't have beat him up" I said wiping my tears away and hers.

"Y-Y-You what-..?" She says

"Yeah....." I say sighing. 

"How do I know that was a lie?" Rachel asks more.

"Get up" I say

"What?" She asks confused. I stand up and offer my hand. She takes it and gets up, leaning against me by accident. We both go bright red and she steps back.

"S-S-Sorry!!!" She says.

"I-I-It's okay" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Follow me" I say again as I take her hand slowly. I take her to the boat behind the Junkshack. I help her up and climb up. We sit up at the window and watch the sunset. It's so peaceful.

"It's beautiful" Rachel says sniffing and wiping her tears away.

"Not as beautiful as you" I tell her still staring at it. I see her blush a little and I smile at that. I move my hand near hers and she holds it. Rachel lays her head of my shoulder and we watch the sun set in a calming silence as the wind brushes over us. I blush when she lays her head on me but I don't dare move. I love this girl so much.

"You're not lying are you?" She says breaking the silence.

"W-What?" I ask confused.

"About Eliot" She says sighing

"N-No! I would never lie to you, I-I love you" I told her blushing madly. She turns her body facing me and I do the same. We lock eyes with each other and slowly her lips press against mine in a slow and calm kiss. We slowly pull away and I go bright red. She giggles and puts her hand on my cheek and kisses me again quickly.

"I love you, Chloe Price" She says smiling at me.

"I love you too, Rachel Amber" I say back blushing. She kisses me again this time a bit longer. After a long kiss we pull away and both smile.

"SHIT!!" She says

"W-What!?" I say worried

"THE TEMPEST!!! I MISSED IT!!!!" She says upset. I hug her.

"I doubt they would do the show without you and it was Valentines yesterday so I'm guessing people didn't show up anyways I wouldn't worry too much" I tell her

"Yeah your right" She says smiling.

My phone rings.

"One second Rach" I tell her getting up and answering it. It's from an unknown number.

Phone call:

Chloe: Hello?

Unknown: You left me.

Chloe: Who is this?

Unknown: You beat me up and left me for that whore, Rachel Amber

Chloe: MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT A WHORE ELIOT!!!

Unknown: Sure. She dated me and she's now dating you. She's probably dating another person right now too. Maybe Steph?

Chloe: Eliot. Leave me and Rach alone we've had enough of your bullshit.

I hang up furiously. I sit back down with Rach and sigh, relieving my anger.

"You okay babe? I heard you shout over there" She asks

"Yeah I'm fine. It was just Eliot being dumb" I tell her

"Ugh. Leave him be. He don't deserve your breath" She says rolling her eyes

"Yeah I guess.. I-I'm so sorry that I made you cr-" Rachel puts her hand over my mouth stopping me from talking.

"It's not your fault Chloe. Eliot kissed you not the other way around. It was a mistake and I forgive you even if it hurt like hell." She tells me and I just smile. She cuddles up to me and watches the sunset. I wrap my arms around her and we sit in a calming silence. Time flies by and it gets late.

"I should take you home now" I tell her sighing

"Aw okay" She says sighing and standing up. 

I climb down off the boat and get Rachel down safely. We walk hand in hand back to her house. Finally, we arrive at her home and I kissed her before she goes inside. I'm so lucky that she forgives me. I love her so much. Rachel Amber, you are my life.