Why Would You Care

Rachel's P.O.V

I woke up with my alarm in my ears. I hit it with my hand refusing to open my eyes. Finally, I made myself open my eyes and shower. It was so refreshing feeling the hot water fall down my skin. I brushed my hair and put my usual tshirt, jeans, flannel and shoes. I walked down stairs with a smile on my face. I feel like today is gonna be good i think to myself. I hope today is good. I mean everyday is good but today feels.. Different. Meh. Maybe its just because im tired.

"Hello Sweetheart!" Dad greets me
"Morning dad" I say hugging him
"Ah! Looks its our star, Rachel Amber!" Mom says
"Morning mom" I say with a giggle
"Morning sweetie" She says to me with a warm smile
"Rose has cooked breakfast for you" Dad says to me
"Oh thank you mom" I say sitting down
She lays my breakfast on the table and sits down on the couch
"So honey what classes do you have today?" Dad says trying to start a convosation
"The usual but i have drama club at the start so after this i have to leave" I say answering his question. Yay drama! Hopefully I can talk to Dana and catch up with her. We havent talked in a while because of school break.
"Ah i see well we hope you enjoy it" Dad says as i finish eating
"Thanks dad. See you two after school!" I say hugging them both
"Bye sweetie have a nice day!" Mom says to me kissing my cheek
I walk out the door and make my way to school.

I get to drama and im the first one here. Huh that never happens. Well might as well catch up on miss arcadia. I go on my phone and browse miss arcadia and one post catches my eye. FireWalk at the old mill tomorrow night dont miss it!! The post reads. Yes! I love firewalk its the shit! Its my favourite band which no one knows because im scared they would think differently of me.
"Rachel!" I hear a voice say
"Dana!" I say looking up from my phone to see my bestie Dana standing at the door. I ran up to her hugging her.
"Rach, I haven't seen you in ages how you been guuuurrrl!?" She says over dramatically
"Ive been great thanks. Enough about me how about you?" I say giggling a little at the end of what she said
"Good. Very good. But better now that your here! Ive been missing our gossip!" She says with a huge smile on her face
"Same here. Have you got any latest Dana gossip" I question her with a smile. I love when me and Dana gossip
"Not really. But no doubt i will by the end of the day!" Dana answers me
"Haha yeah okay!" I say
"Hey do you know Stephanie Grinich?" She asks me. Why is she asking me this?
"Uh yeah why?" I say confused
"She has a huuuuge crush on you!" She says grinning at me.
"So you do have some gossip" I say laughing a little
"Meh I guess. Stop trying to change the subject missy!" She says to me
"Well i already know" I say
"WHAT HOW!?" She says a little disappointed that she couldn't break the news to me
"Well she hasnt told me but it is obvious" I say
"Yeah i guess" She says
Then Mr Keaton came in interrupting our gossip. We practiced for the tempest. I love this play its my favourite by far. The crew are amazing too!

As i walk out of the room i see.. Chloe Price? Going into the girls restroom with tears rolling down her cheeks. Whats wrong with her? I dont know much about her only that her dad died about a year ago i think. Poor girl. Ever since then she cut her hair and started listening to punk music. Its upsetting really. Maybe i should see whats wrong. I walk slowly into the restroom to see chloe leaning againest the sink bursting into tears.
"Chloe?" I ask making sure i know her name
"What are you doing here, Amber?!" She says her voice cracking while she speaks
"I just want to know why your crying" I say
"Why would you care? All you care about it you and your money and being little miss popular. Just leave me alone" She says wiping her tears and walking out of the restroom nudging my sholder on the way past me. Geez what the hell have I done? Well i suppose its not my buisness. I mean i dont know why i even tried. Shes kinda cute when she angry. Oh why am I thinking that she probably has a boyfriend or a girlfriend or something. Is she even into girls? Ugh it doesnt matter im getting distracted time for classes.

Chloe's P.O.V

I shoved past Rachel walking out of the restroom. Shit. I didnt mean to nudge her. I cant be around her. Why does she even care? She doesnt even know me. Ugh Im just gonna skip and go to the junkyard.
"You okay chloe?" Someone asks
"Huh who- Oh hey Eliot." I say. Great. Eliot. I swear this guy just wants to get in my pants. Well here we go.
"Hey. You okay?" He asks. Oh my god just go away dude.
"Im fine dude." I say. Go away!
"So.. Before you go. Wanna go to the tempest with me? I heard its gonna be pretty good." He asks me. Oh god no. Ew. Wait is he like asking me on a date. Ugh.
"Uh maybe im busy at the moment." I say wanting to just leave.
"Okay well see you later chloe!" He says. I hope not.
"Yeah bye." I say walking away

Once i get to the junkyard i sit down on the hood of this car i found and think about things. Once im done i get up and go to the one the only....... The junkshack!! Its just a place away from home where I can sleep and think over life. I sit down inside the shack and look through my phone. Lets see what miss arcadia has in store for me today! Hm.. Seems like a whole load of nothing. Wait. HOLY SHIT! Firewalk is playing at the old mill tomorrow night! Fuck yes! That's my favourite band and they totally rock! I'm definitely going to that even if mom says no which she probably will knowing her. Meh I'll just sneak out the window like always. Even if she gives me a death penalty firewalk is soooo worth it. At least there's something to look forward to tomorrow, right!? Hm, well I might as well listen to some music while I'm on my phone. Then Rachel popped in my mind again. Why was she even there?? Did she actually care? Maybe I shouldn't of been such a jerk. But shes quite annoying. Shes so cute though. I can never have a thing for Rachel. She's the DA's daughter and shes so popular and not to mention everyone has a crush on her I don't stand a chance. Blush creeps up my face as I think that. Dang it stupid blush. Well I might as well just chill now I don't want to think about this anymore then I already have. I close my eyes and listen to my music sometimes nodding my head to the beat.

Sorry this ones short too. I'm trying and school has been hard work I've been dealing with bullies recently so hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please put feedback down bellow, thank you!!