The Junkyard

Chloe's P.O.V still (cause I can)

Me and Rachel finally make it to the junkyard after walking for about 10 or 15 minutes. The old mill was further than I thought but none of us cared. We just talked all the way here. Rachel had an idea to play 2 Truths And A Lie and I found out she used to live in Long Beach so she's a Cali girl, she's ambidextrous and she's a Leo which makes sense seen as she stands up to herself and her friends all the time.

"So this is your all secret hide out?" She asks me

"Y-Yep! I-Its the Junkyard the only place where I can relax and think about thing" I tell her

"D-Do you like it?" I ask her. Oh god I hope she does.

"Yeah it's cool" She tells me. Thank god.

"Awesome. S-So do you want a t-tour of the place?" I ask her

"Sure" She says. We walk around the whole entire Junkyard talking about school and each other. It turns out she doesn't like to be the DA's daughter which surprises me. She isn't at all what I thought she was. She doesn't like being popular and she just wants to stop giving a shit. All of tonight is so surprising. But I'm kind of glad that she's the way she is and she isn't just little Is  popular like I thought she was.

"S-So what do you wanna do now?" I ask her

"Hm, you know this place better then I do so you can decide" She says

"O-Okay, lets just chill in the junkshack" I say. She just nods in response and we walk to the junkshack and sit down on the couch. Rachel sits down next to me and she puts her head on my shoulder making me blush.

"Do you mind if I stay like this" She asks me closing her eyes

"N-No it's fine" I tell her. I feel a vibration coming from my phone. I take it from my pocket and it's a text from my mom.

Mom: Chloe? Where are you? Your meant to be home!

Me: Sorry mom. I'm staying out today. I'm fine though I'm with Rachel Amber right now.

Mom: Chloe.. Just come home

Me: Sorry mom but I'm staying here

Mom: Fine. I hope you will come back soon. I'm happy to know you've made a new friend though.

After the text I check the time. Geez it's 11:00pm. 

"Holy shit is that the time!?" She asks me shocked

"Y-Yeah it's gone quick" I tell her

"I'm meant to be back at 10:30" She tells me

"O-Oh.. Are you going back?" I ask her

"Nah I'll stay here with you tonight" She tells me. 

"No. Your mom will be worried about you" I tell her

"Your right. But are you okay being here alone?" She says

"Rachel, I'd prefer you to go home then stay with me" I tell her

"Fine. But can you walk to my home with me, please?" She asks me

"O-Of course" I say

"Then okay I'll go home" She tells me

"Woooooo! I won the battle!" I say

"Whatever, Price" She says making us laugh. 

"Come on, lets go" I say. We get up and we walk down the road to her house. Her house is like a mansion. It has stain glass windows and its just huge.

"Thanks for walking with me, Chloe" She says

"No problem" I say shrugging. She opens the door and stands at the door frame.

"Where are you going tonight?" She asks me

"Not sure I'll probably stay at the junkyard."  I say

"O-Okay." She says 

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" I ask

"For sure" She says

"O-Okay bye" I say smiling

"W-Wait before you go!" She says

"Y-Yeah?" I ask

"I forgot to give you this" She says kissing my cheek 

"W-What was t-that f-for?" I ask her blushing like hell. God I must look like a tomato right now.

"That was for putting up with me" She tells me smiling and blushing a little bit. HOLY SHIT. SHE JUST FUCKING KISSED MY CHEEK. 

"O-Oh I-I see..." I say

"Well good night, Chloe and we'll hang out tomorrow, yeah?" She asks

"O-Of c-course" I say

"Awesome. See you tomorrow Chloe" She tells me smiling

"B-Bye, Rachel" I say still blushing like hell. She closes the door. Holy shit.. Well time for some sleep in the junkyard. I just want it to be tomorrow so I can get to know Rachel more.

Rachel's P.O.V

"Rachel!? Oh Rachel your home!" Mom says running up to me hugging me in the process.

"H-Hey mom" I say

"Where have you been, Rachel. We've been worried sick" Dad says

"I've.." I say stopping. Should I tell them I've been with Chloe? They shouldn't care right? 

"I made a new friend from firewalk. She's from my school. Her name is Chloe, Chloe Price she's really kind" I tell them. God I could go on about Chloe forever and I've only got to know her for a couple hours.

"Chloe Price!? The delinquent!?" Dad shouts at me

"What did you just call her!?" I ask him

"Chloe Price is a delinquent. A broken girl from a broken home. She's a drug addict. She is a bad influence on you and the reputation of our family!!" Dad shouts at me

"How dare you speak about her like that! You barely even know her! She's more than just drugs! It's not her fault where she's come from! She's just had a horrible past and I'm going to help her with that and you can't stop me!" I shout and him storming to the door.

"James! That is no way to talk to her!" I hear mom say to dad. A tear rolls down my eye as I open the door and leave. How can he just talk about Chloe like that. My feelings for her are.. I don't know I like her a lot but how do I know she feels the same way. It seems she does but I don't want to think that and then I'll be wrong.

I'm going to the junkyard I can't stay home tonight. I just hope Chloe went back to the Junkyard after I went home.. I find the train tracks and I walk along them. Shit it's so dark. I take out my phone and use it to see where I'm going. After about 10 minutes on looking at the stars in the sky and the moon I finally make it to the junkyard. I walk across and I see the junkshack. I walk into it and look at the couch. I shine the flashlight on it and I see Chloe. Shit. I move the flashlight away not waking her up luckily. I sit down next to her and put my head on her shoulder. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep...

Hey guys I know this chapter was short. I wrote it before and for some reason all of it was lost so I had to write it out again and I tried making it as similar as the first time. The next chapter it triple the size of this one so hope you guys are looking forward to that.

Please give me your feedback it helps!