donghyuck's smile itself lit up mark's world then and there, peaking into the doorway of the house and greeting the boys parents.

"come on!" hyuck giggled lightly, causing mark to do the same as he got pulled into the house.

"wow, you're adorable."

-

"moon?"

"hm?"

the two were sat quietly and softly on the rooftop of the house, watching the clouds align together in resilience and comfort.

"i love you, yknow?"

mark wondered how much bravery could fit into donghyuck's heart, serenading the older's life.

"i love you too. really, i do."

hyuck moved closer towards the boy, moving strands of black hair from mark's eyes and smiling cheekily.

he had fallen for mark's charm and how lithe his voice sounded, so eternal in anarchy.

how he could see astrology formed in his eyes in boasted sadness that could make him feel better, so beautifully crafted.

silver and dirt kissed by moons traced on his skin, and donghyuck couldn't help but lean in forward to his face, breath fanning, and softly wrapped his arms over mark's neck.

it was so perfect when their lips sewed together softly, no place going stitched without touch and finger tips carefully finding each other.

youth is lovely, mark thought.

everyone always told him it would end in ruins of stone after they finally grew up, but that hadn't happened yet with the two and it never shall.

young love was perfect at the moment.

"mark. . ." fell as a whisper.

"whats wrong, hyuck?" he spoke between pecks.

"nothing, i just like saying your name."

"you're so cheesy,"

donghyuck snickered, "no, i'm sleepy!"

the sun was beginning to disappear into a cloud of black, mark's hand reaching out for it's last moments of warmth softly before it faded, and the moon arose, replacing it's presence.

"sunflower," he kept his glance at the sky. "promise to never leave me."

"i promise, hyung. pinky promise?"

they looped their fingers together, holding the scarce bond of their ties together in fear and hope.

donghyuck was scared, so scared to think that he might break his promise.

he never wanted to hurt mark.