the quivering male's caramel skin stained with sadness, the cuts littering his thighs brushing lightly against air and it was though his wings were finally snapped;

his eyes stung.

his heart ripped.

the salary of his mirth faded as a scream of agony perched from his lips. the stabbing in his heart painting his chest with magenta and gnarl.

hyuck struggled to even breathe, the coil clutches of panic choking at his nape and trying to get a one grip on the spot that would kill him in just a push yet they did not,

and donghyuck wished they had.

deadly whispers of his foreign pain scarred him senseless, all of this pain as though sweat and dirt in capital dreams and forlorn. . .

he howled for the moon like a wolf cried for it's lover, as the man death mocked him and scrawled his ashen remains like a puddle over the boy.

"leㅡleave me aㅡalone,
pleaㅡplease!"

"and why should i do that, sunflower?"

the cold air knocked the breath from his lungs and filled the mirrored, ocean sky with dread and vain.

he shriveled and screamed, the moments clanking against his skull and his memories lacking clarity.

the nyx sky was hallow, and death seemed to reach his hand up towards the sky, and twisted and pulled the sheet of stars from its grasp until it was deceived.

it was like nothing donghyuck had ever seen before; the crumbling stakes of stars falling down on his flesh, burning his body.

he swallowed the stellar, black fog from the pitches of air and regretted it, his tousled hair dancing in front of his eyes from the illuminated air and the remnants of iridescents.

"donghyuck!"

a booming voice echoed through the hellㅡlike place of the night.

"wㅡwaitㅡ"

"wake up."

then it all moved too quickly.