the cherries on his skin sang to him, his lips trailing across pale, moonlit flesh carefully and in slow pulchrid, almost as though porcelain.

donghyuck was surprised mark had allowed him to pepper sweet kisses and minted love bites over his skin and neck.

it was usually the other way around.

"i just want to kiss you until i lose my breath," his soft whispers fanning over mark's nape.

a small, breathy noise emitted from mark, before he instantly covered his mouth as a soft blush dusted over his nose and cheeks.

"kitten, don't be embarrassed." hyuck's boldness caught himself up as well, before he gently moved mark's hands from his face.

"iㅡi can't help it. especially when you talk lㅡlike that,"

surprisingly, donghyuck giggled sweetly. "mhm, i'll have to kick it down a notch, no?"

"stㅡstop!" mark hid his face in a pillow, kicking around the blankets before he peered up at the younger, his face a soft pink in leachery and rose.

he made himself a seat on donghyuck's thighs like always, taking a blanket and wrapping it around their figures.

"its gettin' cold," mark murmured, before donghyuck snuggled closer to his chest.

"hmm, why are you always so warm?"

"genetic thing maybe? m' not sure, i like being warm."

"my kitten's so cute and he's all mine, only mine and mine always ~" hyuck pecked his nose cutely, just wanting to see a soft grin on his face once more.

"pretty baby, so pretty." the younger ran his fingers through mark's ebony hair, tracing every small feature his face held.

the curves of his cheekbones, the bold pink his lips savored, the moon cresents of his eyes, the small button of his nose.

"you're so gentle with meㅡ why?" mark muttered, laughing quite softly.

"you're just. . . you. too precious and you seem frail and adorable, yet you can be as lithe and thunderous as a rainstorm. i feel like i have to protect you, even if you can protect yourself. its probably the after effects of being so utterly in love, but, thats why." hyuck explained shyly.

"iㅡi love you."

"no, i love you!"

"then, i love you more!"

donghyuck pushed mark gently onto the pillows, giggling uncontrollably together and so sickly and sweetly devined in love.

"i love you most, mark lee."